OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
I just went into GUI and replaced #ffffff with #000000 a few times. Took me some noodling to get the ones I wanted replaced and keep the whites against the black background showing, But if your background was just the plain background that usually is used on these sort of games, that'd resolve the problem.
Yeah i thought that this would hide some part of images

Reactions: BaasB

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah i thought that this would hide some part of images
It does, but the parts it changes I don't really care about (e.g. how many seconds I've been playing on this playthrough). Stumbled upon myuhinny's method without having to do any of that unren stuff 'cause I already see .rpy files in notepad :D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
OrcsMaster

The dark knight is ALWAYS defending even after attacking. Looking in the active variables darkisdefeing=True but the dark knight also has darkknightisdefeinding=False which is always set to False even when they are actually defending but the other one is always set to True. So since the little fucker wanted to cheat I cheated too and whenever the fucker wasn't actually guarding I opened the console and changed darkisdefeing=True to darkisdefeing=False.

It seems almost everyone one of these little fuckers in the spiritual realm are fucking cheaters darkisdefeing1=True for the next one and darkknightisdefeinding1=False is always set to False even when they are actually defending but the other one is always set to True.

The next enemy after the demon doesn't cheat and actually never even guarded even once.

traceback error when giving wood to the slave girl in the morning.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/calendar.rpy", line 1209, in script
$dhanglust +=1
File "game/calendar.rpy", line 1209, in <module>
$dhanglust +=1
NameError: name 'dhanglust' is not defined

Errors are located in the calendar.rpy file multiple spelling errors dhanglust should be dhangalust. I edited mine and the error is gone.

I think this is all that I have seen for now.

steelsmiter

Usually you have to use uren as most DEV's have all of their files packaged in .RPA files and the only way to get to them is to first extract all the files from the .RPA files and then load the .rpy files into notepad. I'm so use to just running unren right away that I don't even notice if the files are packaged or not.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: OrcsMaster

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
OrcsMaster

The dark knight is ALWAYS defending even after attacking. Looking in the active variables darkisdefeing=True but the dark knight also has darkknightisdefeinding=False which is always set to False even when they are actually defending but the other one is always set to True. So since the little fucker wanted to cheat I cheated too and whenever the fucker wasn't actually guarding I opened the console and changed darkisdefeing=True to darkisdefeing=False.

It seems almost everyone one of these little fuckers in the spiritual realm are fucking cheaters darkisdefeing1=True for the next one and darkknightisdefeinding1=False is always set to False even when they are actually defending but the other one is always set to True.

The next enemy after the demon doesn't cheat and actually never even guarded even once.

traceback error when giving wood to the slave girl in the morning.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/calendar.rpy", line 1209, in script
$dhanglust +=1
File "game/calendar.rpy", line 1209, in <module>
$dhanglust +=1
NameError: name 'dhanglust' is not defined

Errors are located in the calendar.rpy file multiple spelling errors dhanglust should be dhangalust. I edited mine and the error is gone.

I think this is all that I have seen for now.
Hey man, thanks for being so helpful towards the bugs! I'm looking into it right now. I guess I was so anxious and to eager to launch the first project that I didn't saw the errors... Well, good thing you managed to solve this on your own. The others experience those issues, I'm sorry! Like I said, I'll find some playtesters to get this right by the next build :)

Reactions: BaasB

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Usually you have to use uren as most DEV's have all of their files packaged in .RPA files and the only way to get to them is to first extract all the files from the .RPA files and then load the .rpy files into notepad. I'm so use to just running unren right away that I don't even notice if the files are packaged or not.
I've actually found similar probability (that is to say, I've found the word usually to be inapplicable) of being able to go into the game folder and find the .rpy files alongside their .rpa counterparts, and it just so happens that this game is one of 'em :D.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
OrcsMaster

Your welcome. I learned early on if I wanted to play renpy games that I should first learn how to fix most of the errors I come across myself that way I can continue playing and enjoying a game instead of waiting for a patch or fix as you never know when one might come out for a game.

Only scenes I never was able to trigger was the centaur scene not that it matters as I'm not really interested in male human/creatures and the deer girl.

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
OrcsMaster

Your welcome. I learned early on if I wanted to play renpy games that I should first learn how to fix most of the errors I come across myself that way I can continue playing and enjoying a game instead of waiting for a patch or fix as you never know when one might come out for a game.

Only scenes I never was able to trigger was the centaur scene not that it matters as I'm not really interested in male human/creatures and the deer girl.
Yeah, they are not on the game yet! That's why you can't see them. The deer girl, will be a guardian of forest that will actually hate you. So there'll be a humiliation thing with her, like, she's not too favorable of you hunting boars. The centaur will be a guard for Ketz - the human merchant. He'll take you to gather some alchemical components. However, the scenes with him will be totally avoidable by simple choice, like "yes or no"

Reactions: BaasB and myuhinny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
OrcsMaster

I almost forgot I saw no NTR in the game and the scene with the elf and blight wolf if you pick that one isn't NTR as she isn't a love interest as the character has just met them.

the X hunter

There is one option with the elf when she is being attacked by the blight wolf that has a warning NTR maybe but it isn't NTR as it's the first time the MC has ever seen her.

Jul 28, 2017
is the images disappearing after having sex with ryhtrix a problem exclusive to the compressed version? no matter what i do the images disappear and i can only see the dialogue

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
It's an 0.1 version, so how many of those preview screenshots are actually part of the game, and how many are just teasers for future content?

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
OrcsMaster

I almost forgot I saw no NTR in the game and the scene with the elf and blight wolf if you pick that one isn't NTR as she isn't a love interest as the character has just met them.

the X hunter

There is one option with the elf when she is being attacked by the blight wolf that has a warning NTR maybe but it isn't NTR as it's the first time the MC has ever seen her.
I see! This term is a really confusing one for me. So guys NTR will be implemented in the version that I'm already working on.(I planned a scene with mom and sis, like where do they go in the afternoon, huh? Muh, your girl-cow will have one too) I'm getting help from all you nice people! Also Dark Coven is sending me lots of help when it comes to proofreading. I already made 25 new renders and I'm reading all the text and reviewing all the codes to solve the bugs...

Furthermore, I get a lovely lovely person that said she'll do the design,for next version, so expect a true comprehensive interface.

Reactions: BaasB and kaneeden
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes