myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
OrcsMaster

There is a few different forms of NTR. There is netorare where a person's love interest/lover is stolen from the MC/FC it can also consist of the love interest being raped in front of the loved one. (Many hate this one and will avoid games with it myself included.)

Then there is netori which is the opposite and the MC/FC you are playing is the one doing the stealing.

Then there is the 3rd form and that is where the MC/FC can decide to allow it or not and then watch it as they get off on it.

I don't consider it NTR if 2 girls from my harem have sex but other do because they think all their girls are for them alone.

The first one I hate the 2nd I like and then 3rd one I like because I can decide to allow it or stomp the offender into oblivion.

I personally avoid NTR unless it's avoidable or if you have a choice to allow it or stop it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OrcsMaster

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
OrcsMaster

There is a few different forms of NTR. There is netorare where a person's love interest/lover is stolen from the MC/FC it can also consist of the love interest being raped in front of the loved one. (Many hate this one and will avoid games with it myself included.)

Then there is netori which is the opposite and the MC/FC you are playing is the one doing the stealing.

Then there is the 3rd form and that is where the MC/FC can decide to allow it or not and then watch it as they get off on it.

I don't consider it NTR if 2 girls from my harem have sex but other do because they think all their girls are for them alone.

The first one I hate the 2nd I like and then 3rd one I like because I can decide to allow it or stomp the offender into oblivion.

I personally avoid NTR unless it's avoidable or if you have a choice to allow it or stop it.
Yeah, it will be surely stoppable. Only in special cases of fucking by losing a fight, but also avoidable. Thanks for clarifying this :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BaasB and myuhinny

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Hey guys, just passing by to say that I managed to get my subscribe star account going on!

I'm already working 100% focused on the next build! Got lots of bugs solving and proofreading done! Also, I made at least 50 renders in these last 4 days, so I'm guessing everything will be according to the schedule and the next version will come out near February 26th! If I get something that delays me or if the game is done earlier I'll let you know!

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Loved the game, but all I ask is that you could stop with the ''trap jokes'', u probaly did not mean it to be bad, but it's homophobic. I'm not trying to be an ass, but I belive that all kind of people could play this game and ended hurt because of those, so it just something for u to think about.
I didn't mean it to be bad, really. Sorry didn't realized that this could hurt someone.

Reactions: Vtratron
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes