OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Oh, I forgot to say, I don't know if it just for me, but the dialogues with white color and the bright color textbox gave me a hard time to read, in some backgrounds that was lighter, for me it was impossible to read. So I don't know if it was just for me, maybe a bug, so I'm giving this feedback
This was the first thing I fixed, really. Dumb errors when you have no experience or common sense lol.

Reactions: Vtratron

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Just played the game for while everything is really good except the text color.
Like I said comments above, the color is solved already, figured out a little piece of code that allows you to change the color of the text. I give 8 or 9 color options and the textbox is solid now, in my dumb inexperience I thought a demi transparent textbox would be fine, but I was terribly wrong. Now it's solid and you can change the color.

Reactions: Dee1419

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
So hey guys, I just wanted to do a little follow up with you all. I did that on Patreon but I wanted to share it with you too...

I managed to get 75 renders done in this last week. You can expect at least 5 short animations for this version (sorry not a lot of frames) that you'll control the pace and decide when to cum.

Also, I'm working on a gallery (with a cheat to see everything) and I managed to get an inventory done (thanks to lemma website). So this version will have some scenes with alchemy potions, lactation on MC, a bigger dick, and some other cool stuff.

I hope you guys are looking forward to the next version as I am.

Thanks for playing and interacting with this post :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
OrcsMaster Great work man! Thoroughly enjoyed it and will come back hungry for more. Some spelling issues but nothing dealbreaking as such. A proofreader might help things.
Aunt's face felt slightly less 'feminine' or more like androgynous or something I guess. Maybe I'm nitpicking forget it.

Found a code error tho! When you give Kathiara water(from the well) it throws a variable bug(undefined/wrongly defined I guess) Attached the traceback file. Keep up the good work, goodluck and godspeed.

EDIT: It seems to only happen in the corridor in the morning, no errors when the same action is done in the tavern. Just a heads up.

Reactions: OrcsMaster

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
OrcsMaster Great work man! Thoroughly enjoyed it and will come back hungry for more. Some spelling issues but nothing dealbreaking as such. A proofreader might help things.
Aunt's face felt slightly less 'feminine' or more like androgynous or something I guess. Maybe I'm nitpicking forget it.

Found a code error tho! When you give Kathiara water(from the well) it throws a variable bug(undefined/wrongly defined I guess) Attached the traceback file. Keep up the good work, goodluck and godspeed.

EDIT: It seems to only happen in the corridor in the morning, no errors when the same action is done in the tavern. Just a heads up.
Yeah, Aunt would be 100% Orc, like giant muscles and a face with angles, but I toned down until she was more feminine but not too much. However, I kinda like her being a little more "rustic".

Thanks for pointing it out, I guess there were several amounts of small errors and small issues, which a good part have been solved. I'm still looking for more playtesters(have 2 so far, both on windows) so I can avoid dumb errors like that one. The variable is dhangalust, I typed dhanglust, with that the game can't find what to do with "dhanglust", then it gives a traceback. Really simple to solve but it breaks the game anyway... Glad you liked it, I'm eager to finish this version too :)

Reactions: F1_V10

abababqwer

Jul 19, 2018
Hi, I enjoyed playing the game.

I found BUGs in the Resources system. You could give the slave endless wood or water. (There is no reset for some variables) And you do not gain food from boars ( seems like there are 2 variables for boarmeat and carnededeporco).

I found the balance for the resource system a little of because if you need 2 water, 2 food and 2 wood a day, you have to gather all 3 things a day and don't have time for anything other. ( You should discuss this with your testers?)

• Red Heart

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
O
Hi, I enjoyed playing the game.

I found BUGs in the Resources system. You could give the slave endless wood or water. (There is no reset for some variables) And you do not gain food from boars ( seems like there are 2 variables for boarmeat and carnededeporco).

I found the balance for the resource system a little of because if you need 2 water, 2 food and 2 wood a day, you have to gather all 3 things a day and don't have time for anything other. ( You should discuss this with your testers?)
Oh yes, this problem was solved for the next version already. One of the first things I solved. To be honest those variables don't do much right now, but they will trigger some events and sex scenes in future.

AZX

Apr 28, 2017
I love the game amazing work dev
but is the scene with aunt after weak up buged? it just black screen

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
just fuck them over and over. Pregnancy is random. There's mother aunt sister and slave in this version.
My opinion? You should make possible to fuck and breed an entire lineage of sons and daughters in this game like in Lillith's Throne (but there it's much more simple and with little dialogue with your sons/daughters)

It would be (probably) the first game ever with this feature.

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
My opinion? You should make possible to fuck and breed an entire lineage of sons and daughters in this game like in Lillith's Throne (but there it's much more simple and with little dialogue with your sons/daughters)

It would be (probably) the first game ever with this feature.
In time my friend :) I don't want to rush things but this is the way things will flow.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes