OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Had a minor setback. Personal issues. The update was supposed to come out this weekend, but life tends to fuck us out of the blue. The game is 95% done, with 500 new renders, 4 animations, music, and sex sounds. I hope to get this done very soon.

Mariavictoria

Jun 9, 2020
Had a minor setback. Personal issues. The update was supposed to come out this weekend, but life tends to fuck us out of the blue. The game is 95% done, with 500 new renders, 4 animations, music, and sex sounds. I hope to get this done very soon.
hope you guys feel better soon

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Like the idea, though personally maybe I'd have preferred a slightly less extreme intro than "complete genocide, woo!", love the visuals, but the writing ... whoa ^^; That'd need some major fixes for me.

Reactions: OrcsMaster

jammyjamjam

Nov 9, 2017
Like the idea, though personally maybe I'd have preferred a slightly less extreme intro than "complete genocide, woo!", love the visuals, but the writing ... whoa ^^; That'd need some major fixes for me.
I feel the opposite, any male characters make me enjoy these games a little less, so killing all the male orcs off is wonderful.

Love the game so far btw, all my favorite stuff. Hope new update is soon.

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Yeah, I'm a crappy writer even in my own language. Must find someone to help me out lol.

And I'm an extreme person, or everybody survives or everybody dies. Glad you liked some other aspects, even tough the game isn't perfect, I feel I'm on the right track.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Don't worry mate, you are doing grate and you are always active in here listening to us. Keep going <3
Yeah, don't let some people's negative comments get to you. I've seen dev's quit on a project because they let some trolls comments really get under their skin.

Just remember that while some people will come here and leave comments that might be discouraging but there are more people playing your game and enjoying it, most just end up not posting anything.

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Thanks for the kind words guys :) I tend to put a lot of pressure on myself, like, am I doing a good game? I guess I'm not the only beginner dev to feel like that. The time for uploading is 1 hour and 20 minutes it says on google drive.

All in all, I'm uploading the game right now, so the links will be available for patrons first, as I said before. By the weekend I'll post the update here...

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
holy shit it's 5GB already when it's only 0.2 version?
such size is absolute astonishing, but i hope there some pointer inside or outside the game tho because i think most of the time i will be wandering around and dunno what to do to progress the story
keep up the good work nonetheless!

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Good thing I read the thread.. Was about to pass this over.. The clarifications of the NTR should be added to the OP.. At least 'ntr (avoidable)' in the genre spoiler.. But only 14 pages atm, so a quick read through wasn't that big an issue, but will be in the future for others finding the game imo.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes