PPLayer

May 18, 2018
How to get back to the camp/tavern? Have come here with elf girl. Chose all variations and can't came back to the camp. Just repeating all options. This game really need a button "Back" or something the same. Also a problem when you came to Old man. There the only way is to go to the vendor-guy, choose to help him, then decline and finally you are free to explore more
I had the same issue ... only thing I could do was reload an save before ... best way to avoid this "bug" is talk to no one and choose inside the tavern the option "finish the day" to finish your mission ... later you can go back to this city and choose other options ... but save before you choose anything ;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/misccharacters.rpy", line 263, in script
$ pov_inv.take(goldin, 1000)
File "game/misccharacters.rpy", line 263, in <module>
$ pov_inv.take(goldin, 1000)
NameError: name 'goldin' is not defined

Is this one of those forced to restart game type of bugs? My guess is that it's a forced restart of game as clicking on the training grounds brings up the tavern picture.

*edit Yeah seems that you have to start a new game as old saves are fucked.

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Hey OrcsMaster,

Wanted to let you know i got an exception.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the same issue ... I opened the calendary.rpy with notepad, searched for "Training Grounds" and found 2 where there where a lot of empthy space before the words and the sign " ... argh my english ... it´s hard to explain this ;)

So it should be -> "Training Grounds" = good
This is what I found twice -> " Training Grounds" = bad - delete the empthy space between " and the word Training

Just make sure you copy the original file to somewhere save in case you made a mistake ... you know what I mean ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: QuadraL

Dradenath

Mar 19, 2020
I had the same issue ... I opened the calendary.rpy with notepad, searched for "Training Grounds" and found 2 where there where a lot of empthy space before the words and the sign " ... argh my english ... it´s hard to explain this ;)

So it should be -> "Training Grounds" = good
This is what I found twice -> " Training Grounds" = bad - delete the empthy space between " and the word Training

Just make sure you copy the original file to somewhere save in case you made a mistake ... you know what I mean ^^
Thanks for the reply it all good now. (y)(y)

Reactions: PPLayer

Nickis

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2020
A surprisingly big and well done game, even if it is still in early stages.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pudthumper

Mega has been banning accounts for who knows what reason. That android link is for the old version and there hasn't been a update done yet for the newest version.

Reactions: Pudthumper

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Oh shit, this is here already!

About the android version, I can't do one, so if someone knows how, please, feel free to do it.

Apparently old saves won't work.

The bug with futa potion, I fucked up, as I said I work alone and some stuff can slippily through my fingers(I write, code, render and do everything else by myself and I try to keep my personal life going on). It's a tiring experience but in time I'll be fixing the things that are wrong. USE THE CHEAT CODE INSIDE THE BOOK TO ADD A FUTA POTION SO YOU CAN SEE THE SCENES.

All in all my English is very crappy, I had help from the dark coven, but he has his stuff too and I tend to write a lot. If someone is willing to help me with that, please say so.

If you don't like sandbox, I'm very sorry, but this is the way I want to do stuff.

If someone doesn't like this content or that content, just skip it, I made all scenes avoidable.

The next version will focus more on the main story, like this one I focused on side stories.

Thanks for playing and testing my idea out and giving me feedback. I read everything but it's too much stuff to answer from each one of you. If you have any doubts suggestions or something pm me.

Thanks again, have a great weekend and take care.

Xoxo,

OrcsMaster

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
That looks damn good considering the file size. That said, is it possible to also have a medium version, that's like 2-3gb? If that's not an option due to time/etc I totally understand.

Thanks again for your work!

Oh shit, this is here already!

About the android version, I can't do one, so if someone knows how, please, feel free to do it.

Apparently old saves won't work.

The bug with futa potion, I fucked up, as I said I work alone and some stuff can slippily through my fingers(I write, code, render and do everything else by myself and I try to keep my personal life going on). It's a tiring experience but in time I'll be fixing the things that are wrong. USE THE CHEAT CODE INSIDE THE BOOK TO ADD A FUTA POTION SO YOU CAN SEE THE SCENES.

All in all my English is very crappy, I had help from the dark coven, but he has his stuff too and I tend to write a lot. If someone is willing to help me with that, please say so.

If you don't like sandbox, I'm very sorry, but this is the way I want to do stuff.

If someone doesn't like this content or that content, just skip it, I made all scenes avoidable.

The next version will focus more on the main story, like this one I focused on side stories.

Thanks for playing and testing my idea out and giving me feedback. I read everything but it's too much stuff to answer from each one of you. If you have any doubts suggestions or something pm me.

Thanks again, have a great weekend and take care.

Xoxo,

OrcsMaster
Thank you for this game! Seriously, it's amazing! And your English is just fine, honestly if you didn't mention it I would assume were a native speaker.

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
That looks damn good considering the file size. That said, is it possible to also have a medium version, that's like 2-3gb? If that's not an option due to time/etc I totally understand.

Thanks again for your work!

Thank you for this game! Seriously, it's amazing! And your English is just fine, honestly if you didn't mention it I would assume were a native speaker.
Thanks man :)

I don't know how to do a medium version? Like, it's that even possible? What would I have to do, take out some content or anything like that?

I tend to rely on those nice folk that can hyper-compress the files, I don't have a clue on how to do that. But this is a serious issue, if my game grows up 2-3 gigs each version when I'm at version 0.5 it will be unplayable due to the size... A patron told me a way but this stuff is kinda confusing.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Thanks man :)

I don't know how to do a medium version? Like, it's that even possible? What would I have to do, take out some content or anything like that?

I tend to rely on those nice folk that can hyper-compress the files, I don't have a clue on how to do that. But this is a serious issue, if my game grows up 2-3 gigs each version when I'm at version 0.5 it will be unplayable due to the size... A patron told me a way but this stuff is kinda confusing.
Ah sorry, that part about filesize was directed to JokerLeader. I don't know anything about how it works on the technical/programming side.

Reactions: OrcsMaster
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes