Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Looks really interesting, there are not many great monster people games and I hope this will be one of the better ones. Personally I find it interesting that game like this have NTR tag and I am curious how that will be done. I will wait until it is sized down tho (I read a little about converting png to webp so I am hoping that will be done soon). Best of luck developer and everyone supporting the game!

Reactions: OrcsMaster

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
is this worth downloading? cause from reading the summary makes it seem like it's a generic 'attack human overlords in revenge for *insert reason for revenge* and get a harem of girls along the way' game only instead of a male goblin or male orc it's a dickgirl orc....dunno how a dickgirl would get around a no male curse as would that be focused on making sure no Y meaning no male genes take hold? XD

Reactions: Grelk

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
í
is this worth downloading? cause from reading the summary makes it seem like it's a generic 'attack human overlords in revenge for *insert reason for revenge* and get a harem of girls along the way' game only instead of a male goblin or male orc it's a dickgirl orc....dunno how a dickgirl would get around a no male curse as would that be focused on making sure no Y meaning no male genes take hold? XD
it is not...

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
A
What's the main menu song? I really like it, it reminds me of Oblivion and a few other things.
All from serpent music or something like that, a very talented guy called alexander nakarada. He has a Spotify playlist too.

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
At first I saw this game and the preview pics didn't really catch my attention, and the huge file size wasn't helping either. I downloaded it anyway thinking it I will probably uninstall it but after playing for about an hour I beat my meat so goddamn hard I almost got paralyzed from the waist down. Great job on the game, the only thing it needs is some bugfixes, fixing some grammar errors and some continuity parts which I'm sure will be improved in the coming versions. The fetishes and sex scenes are just *chef's kiss* . Good luck on the game, make sure to not get caught by patreon for the incest stuff, would hate for you to stop working on the game because they deleted your account.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm confused...
Based on the games name you have to be a futa protagonist...which i dont wouldnt play...but there are also female protagonist and lesbian tags, which i love to play, especially with harem which is not tagged but in the description...based on the search almost everything is avoidable, so at least i dont need to ask about ntr, but everything else is confusing, so i ask directly:
Is it possible to play a lesbian and avoid dicks?

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Ok you had people talking about how it was 2.5gb for the first update, but the 2nd update is 5.6gb... seriously... how??? most games only get an update of 100mb max XD Although nice to see someone taking their game seriously, and working hard at it. Even if images arent optimized, its still insane the amount of work that would have had to go into it to increase size that much.

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Ok you had people talking about how it was 2.5gb for the first update, but the 2nd update is 5.6gb... seriously... how??? most games only get an update of 100mb max XD Although nice to see someone taking their game seriously, and working hard at it. Even if images arent optimized, its still insane the amount of work that would have had to go into it to increase size that much.
My error was doing everything as PNG. Every image is more or less 5 mb. I made4 animations and 500+ renders for this 0.2 version so the size became absurd. Thankfully now I know about the webp format and the size will be smaller for the further versions but with more and more contnet each time.

Reactions: jbomb

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If there are any videos those also add a lot to a file size. .WEBM is the best format to convert them to if you want to reduce the size of them if you have any.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I don't get the thing with ressources.
Each morning the mother warn me that I must go to fetch things, and if never reflect into the scores of wood/water/meat.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes