Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Where do you have the variables defined? Because I'm getting an exception error after the scenes with Muh telling me that "muh_preg is not defined"

I attached the traceback log in case that helps.

Reactions: OrcsMaster

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Pretty sure it's a save that I started new with the update but I'll start over and see what happens I guess.

Reactions: OrcsMaster

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Ok I got back to that same point with Muh and I'm getting the same exception because "muh_preg is not defined"

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lysergic

Have you visited the deity and asked about impregnating other races? If not maybe you should try drinking the potion that takes the FC there and ask her and see if that fixes the error.

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
A little bit confusing with the protagonist tags, made me think that you could choose between a woman and a futa.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
1Teddy1

Stop abusing her you pervert! Your suppose to be taking care of her not molesting her ass. The more you abuse her the more likely she is to die.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
1Teddy1

Stop abusing her you pervert! Your suppose to be taking care of her not molesting her ass. The more you abuse her the more likely she is to die.
I have already restarted the elf prisoner quest multiple times and picked the care for her options but she keeps dying, is it because I let the others abuse her?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
1Teddy1

When I played it I saved the elf girl from the dire wolf and had the FC always take care of her and let her sister and slave do whatever they wanted and she never died. Just make sure you do it each and everyday.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
1Teddy1

When I played it I saved the elf girl from the dire wolf and had the FC always take care of her and let her sister and slave do whatever they wanted and she never died. Just make sure you do it each and everyday.
Mmm could she be dying because I let the wolf have his wicked way with her?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well you probably won't get far then since she's part of the main story quest line.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I can't figure out what I've missed but I still have these 6 scenes from the gallery that I haven't been able to trigger yet. It feels like I've done everything, I can't find any new scenes no matter where I go. Are they not in game yet or am I just missing things?

Reactions: F1_V10
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes