Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Some pretty cool scenes in this and plenty of content, would love it if more scenes were animated and some animated bjs :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lysergic

2ND 3RD 4TH and 5TH pictures are unlocked during the elf's quest where she goes to that stronghold with the elf girl to try to find the elf girls friend. Not sure on the other 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ssato243

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Loved this game, I liked the ambience, it seems like a rural community, not to mention the incestuous relationship that is so common in these places, the animations could be a bit more smooth though. The events occour pretty fast too, I feel with some relationship system it could be better and slow things a bit to feel more natural, the MC can impregnate basically all the girls right away, it feels rushed, I know that Orcs are almost extinct in the game lore but stills.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
She can only impregnate her family/race after her ritual but only after getting their stats high enough and she can't impregnate other races till after she visits her god again and is given the power to impregnate other races. Though if I remember right you could still do the one quest with the elf in the cave and get both of them pregnant before going and meeting her god and being given the power to do that.

R2Legit4U

Jan 14, 2018
I've got to say I only managed to get an hour of play in today but I really like the character designs. I'm always impressed by creators who make games not in their native language. Keep up the good work!

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
I'm surprised that no one else has posted about this error. I have restarted my game, butI get this whenever I mouse-over the training ground area (while the elf girl is unconscious in the prison).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even though the traceback shows it can't find the Training Grounds.png (which does exist in the images directory) the Text I get in-game is: "I should bring her a fucking salad..." Which, of course is something to do after the elf wakes up.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes