OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Hey guys I'll be posting here a message that I posted for my patrons. The same goes here I guess. The game is not on hold but:

Hey guys how you holding up? I hope everyone is in good health and doing good.

I've paused the billing cycle for the next month, I'm not feeling good lately. Sorry about not posting updates, I can't bring myself to it. It's been harsh the last 2 weeks, lots going on inside my house, with my parents, my gf.Just a whirlpool of bad stuff. I'm feeling deeply depressed.

Don't worry, the game will still come out and I'll put my heart and soul into it. I don't think it's fair for anybody to pay for a service that they are not receiving. I wonder if I'll be able to release the 0.3 version with good quality the way I'm doing lately, so to avoid any frustrations both mines and yours, I'm pausing the billing for everyone.

If you feel like you shouldn't support me anymore, I'll thank you for trusting me so far and will hope to see you again soon. Everyone that has been here having my deepest thanks. I know nobody has anything to do with my personal problems. But being a game designer and needing to be creative is a really hard job when I'm not 100%.

Well, hope everyone has a great weekend.

See you soon!

Xoxo,

Me, OrcsMaster.

bobbobbybob

Mar 21, 2018
Sorry to hear that. I hope you are able to figure out some of the stuff that is affecting you. Let us know here when you resume the billing cycle. I really appreciate this game you have made, and want to become a patron.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Hey guys I'll be posting here a message that I posted for my patrons. The same goes here I guess. The game is not on hold but:

Hey guys how you holding up? I hope everyone is in good health and doing good.

I've paused the billing cycle for the next month, I'm not feeling good lately. Sorry about not posting updates, I can't bring myself to it. It's been harsh the last 2 weeks, lots going on inside my house, with my parents, my gf.Just a whirlpool of bad stuff. I'm feeling deeply depressed.

Don't worry, the game will still come out and I'll put my heart and soul into it. I don't think it's fair for anybody to pay for a service that they are not receiving. I wonder if I'll be able to release the 0.3 version with good quality the way I'm doing lately, so to avoid any frustrations both mines and yours, I'm pausing the billing for everyone.

If you feel like you shouldn't support me anymore, I'll thank you for trusting me so far and will hope to see you again soon. Everyone that has been here having my deepest thanks. I know nobody has anything to do with my personal problems. But being a game designer and needing to be creative is a really hard job when I'm not 100%.

Well, hope everyone has a great weekend.

See you soon!

Xoxo,

Me, OrcsMaster.
Take care. Best of luck to you, dev. *healing magic*

If it werent for past asshat devs, I would have dropped you a few bones for this. You have something fun brewing, but health comes first. I know this.

Reactions: OrcsMaster

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I'm restarting the orc's quest production. Thanks for the wait everyone. My patreon is still with the on hold status for payment and it will be like that until I manage to get another update done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best of luck... you had something magical started. Hopefully you feel better and continue. (y)

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
So... after chapter 1 was over, my strength and dex are at 5 and I stopped being able to catch boars. I doesn't tell me my chances anymore either, just always fails. I tried increasing stats, same deal. I'm guessing the formula is broken?

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
So... after chapter 1 was over, my strength and dex are at 5 and I stopped being able to catch boars. I doesn't tell me my chances anymore either, just always fails. I tried increasing stats, same deal. I'm guessing the formula is broken?
Probably D: thanks for advising that! I'm trying to figure out a way to avoid any broken stuff in each passing version. Probably I'll do a way to double-check this inside game, I'll see about that :)

Reactions: Lust Demon

d3vi13

Sep 24, 2020
Where do you find strap-on and how to continue elf girl story, I can only repeat 1st date scene and see her in the watchtower.

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Where do you find strap-on and how to continue elf girl story, I can only repeat 1st date scene and see her in the watchtower.
A human bartender sells it. If you can't find it I believe I put a cheat code inside the book for that one.

d3vi13

Sep 24, 2020
A human bartender sells it. If you can't find it I believe I put a cheat code inside the book for that one.

Adam from the tavern? I can't buy anything from him, my only option is "nothing" and every time I go back there, it's like first time. I did use cheat code, but it didn't work with 1st save, with new game it's working, but I can't but anything from adam.

Last edited:

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Adam from the tavern? I can't buy anything from him, my only option is "nothing" and every time I go back there, it's like first time. I did use cheat code, but it didn't work with 1st save, with new game it's working, but I can't but anything from adam.
I'll get tons of new stuff on him and at new sellers, I'm expecting to deliver a huge upgrade on general fell on the game

Reactions: Ssato243

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
estimated time for next update?
I still don't know for sure, as I said I lost all my 3D data and I'm struggling with using it together with OneDrive. As I cannot afford a better rig this will be the only way to work. However, as soon as I do major progress I'll keep you all noticed. I want to say by the end of the month but we never know.

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Just to let everyone know, I'm doing better thankfully and I'm working full time on the next version. It's going pretty well and I think I'll be able to deliver a version with almost 1000 images more or less. There will be new events with everyone, new animations, and more lore. I'm hoping to get this version this month, right now I'm managing to do 35 to 40 images per day, working 14 hours daily...

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Just to let everyone know, I'm doing better thankfully and I'm working full time on the next version. It's going pretty well and I think I'll be able to deliver a version with almost 1000 images more or less. There will be new events with everyone, new animations, and more lore. I'm hoping to get this version this month, right now I'm managing to do 35 to 40 images per day, working 14 hours daily...
Glad to hear you’re doing better. Thank you for your hard work

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes