OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
dont get struggled brother, like all true fans i am waiting with passion to. obviously something serious coming, not like regular updates, so take your time, have fun
Thanks, man!!! However, as I'm finishing this version up I'm afraid this one will not be a super update, I guess it will be pretty regular, due to all the stuff that happened to me in the past months. But I guess this kind of stuff happens right, I mean we are all humans and all. It's hard to work on something creative when we are feeling down.

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Please someone can tag this as "on hold"? I need a time again, I'm so sorry everybody, I'll come back. The game will be a shit show this way. I'll pause my Patreon billing cycle once again, I'll return when the game is ready and I'm feeling 100%

Thanks for being such good people and always praise and motivate my work, but right now I can't go on for a while. it's like everything is going wrong in my personal life.

Mind you that I'm not abandoning this project. I need to set my mind straight.

takecare2020

May 8, 2020
its ok brother take your time, i am kind of understand, because i was that way. i remember i sad someone totally stranger i cant breathe, he sad no brother you are breathing :D and everything changed. there is a word for everybody i guess. the place you are its called milestone. from now your character will change. you will make a decision who are you will be, main thing rightnow dont do something irrevocable, like break someone's heart who you like or who likes you. that girl was passenger in your life, people will join your life and will add something or will take something than they will leave. focus to family and friends, do something fun, everyday you feel better and one day you will forget, if you find someone new will be faster :D you are breathing, take care

Reactions: Ssato243

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Please someone can tag this as "on hold"? I need a time again, I'm so sorry everybody, I'll come back. The game will be a shit show this way. I'll pause my Patreon billing cycle once again, I'll return when the game is ready and I'm feeling 100%

Thanks for being such good people and always praise and motivate my work, but right now I can't go on for a while. it's like everything is going wrong in my personal life.

Mind you that I'm not abandoning this project. I need to set my mind straight.
Take care my man. I wont give you any of the overused self-help crap, cuz it wont work.

Having gone through a bunch of bad breakups and also having been the cause of a few myself, I can promise you this: No matter how sick and hopeless you feel right now, One day in not so distant future, you will look back and laugh at how much pain you are feeling right now.

It will be very hard for you to assimilate this because there are just too many bad hormones flooding your system (that's why its called "chemistry"), but that day will come, and hopefully you will remember this comment with a smile on your face.

One scientific cure is to promote the "happy hormones" in your body. Dopamine. Serotonin, Endorphins & Oxytocin are your friends. There are simple natural ways to boost them like going out in the sun, try fragrances and uplifting music you like, taking naps, getting massages, having sex, watching funny shit etc.

Feel better!

Reactions: Ssato243
Aug 23, 2021
I Feel You Mate but Anyway I Like your Game,

Can't Wait for 0.3

I Wish you add another Futa BDSM,specially Deex,the Futa Protagonist.

Just like this.

Because this is my Favorite Scene View attachment 1361831 View attachment 1361832 View attachment 1361833 View attachment 1361834 View attachment 1361835 View attachment 1361836 View attachment 1361837 View attachment 1361838 View attachment 1361839 View attachment 1361840
when i play this Scene i cum 8 times hahaha!!! she's so Hot and Interesting.

the bad is they put the GAME OVER when you let her CUM,you Failed.

its better if they have no Game Over/Failure and Specially you put a Animation in this BDSM Scene not just a sound effect.

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
how tf do activate the second quest with the elf princess??? i keep repeating the first quest

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
how tf do activate the second quest with the elf princess??? i keep repeating the first quest, Plus i cant seem to give aunt and sis the strap on, a walkthrough would really be dope, great game btw

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
NOTE: I stopped to post my feedback here after finishing v0.1. I thought it was over. But... then to my surprise after writing my feedback, that actually I had v0.2 that continues to the next chapter. My luck. I am actually going to put this game aside for the brief moment to savor it and jump back to it in the near future. So my feedback below is for v0.1.

Sticking in the same hole by pure coincidence as my Ren'py play with the impressive Inner Growth, which is like an urban fantasy cousin to this one considering main protagonist character and genre, I was again extremely extremely impressed with Orc's Quest on many levels.

Stunning Game/VN. And the ultimate perfect intro end scene (Flying Rock scene) priming the player for what promises to seriously be a epic masterwork of high fantasy. It is very well done, conceived, written and developed that pretty much blows away, conceptually and in writing, anything that could possibly come from any big studio for example. Another true auteur work discovery, to my luck.

- HQ production, art style, superb design, music, gui tweaks and screens.
- Character art is refined, appropriately for different types, personalities.
- Excellent mythos that only develops into a unique property. At first impression or early one might get an impression or clue of the overall clever design and written concept but it will manifest itself much more than perhaps expected.
- Some Good dry (or wet?) humor.
- Fantasy and mythological characters from orcs, of course, to elves, and a even a mermaid and dryad. The mythos is collage of many things and it develops itself to a high level.
- High fantasy novel and game (even with an introductory mechanic aka fighting scene) on par, seriously with any legendary fantasy author, pick a name. One could read a fantasy novel or long-winded series today by fantasy authors, or one can read vintage fantasy paperbacks at 180 pages: Orc's quest, Ren'py and even the common release schedule for this type of production is basically the perfect middle earth ground.
- Superb writing and talent on display.
- Best Orc-focused game I've played to date. Very true to the species.

Awesome start, basically in v0.1 a very big meaty intro. Promises epic fantasy novel, maybe some fighting (card type - brilliant) and game mechanics. Amazing and has a perfect start. Mandatory adventure as it is in version 0.1, which by end is guaranteed to make any high fantasy fan await the next update.

Really as lengthy introductory piece spanning several hours of play, it's a masterstroke by dev.

A+ ultimate end scene for version 0.1 and by coincidence also have the project go on hold. Here's hoping it doesn't for too long. KUDOS dev and other listed in credits who made this work.

@OrcsMaster: You are wonder talent with this and hope all improves in your life and goes well with you so that you can relax and continue with the project. Been familiar witness to your situation (even longer in years) mentioned in prior post. Just have to say, it's not the end of the world (though, understandbly a matter of time), but I understand your grief. But said party is much better off and happier today. Sometimes life works out this way for a reason. And with your talent and work already manifested here, you only have to be proud. A+ out of 'the gate.' Keep your head up high. Wish you well.

Onto the next chapter 2 'A Whole New World' soon. If I remember, I may post some quicker, briefer feedback. Thanks.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes