OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
I have a large gap of black screen from the time Ryhtrix sits back on her thrown after the breast feeding session. As soon as she sits down, the screen goes black, and doesn't come back up until Dhanga is riding the MC. The text seems to do fine though. Is this supposed to happen?

Edit, one more quick question: will there be a future option to go with a vag instead of balls on the MC?
This is not supposed to happen and I honestly don't know why this happens. Are you playing on what platform? And going full vag is hard, there will be scenes where you can have a futa with pussy but only on specific moments, I would have to redo everything and add more images, I guess it would be way too many images to do.

Nov 2, 2019
This is not supposed to happen and I honestly don't know why this happens. Are you playing on what platform? And going full vag is hard, there will be scenes where you can have a futa with pussy but only on specific moments, I would have to redo everything and add more images, I guess it would be way too many images to do.
Thank you for replying :) I'm on Win10, and its true it would be a mind numbing amount of work. I took screen shots to show you what its doing, and I hope that one day the vag option becomes a project you decide to tackle, but I understand completely if it never happens. Either way I still love the game. 10/10 for real.

Reactions: OrcsMaster

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Thank you for replying :) I'm on Win10, and its true it would be a mind numbing amount of work. I took screen shots to show you what its doing, and I hope that one day the vag option becomes a project you decide to tackle, but I understand completely if it never happens. Either way I still love the game. 10/10 for real.
I'll triple-check again this scene because this doesn't happen with everyone like I'm on win10 too and I never saw this happening. Maybe a variable is triggering it. Thanks for the warning!

takecare2020

May 8, 2020
so brother you sad as a update ; images will be done this week. is there process after finishing images. ( i mean no pressure, you did a lot after your personal issues, accept as a compliment to your work and to your effort)

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
so brother you sad as a update ; images will be done this week. is there process after finishing images. ( i mean no pressure, you did a lot after your personal issues, accept as a compliment to your work and to your effort)
Yes, but it's pretty easy, I'm no designer nor an artist, I fix the images on photoshop, I do light correction when needed, but I cannot do something fancy, like a pro work. I can fix and deal with all the images in like 2 days maximum, in post-work I mean.

takecare2020

May 8, 2020
first of all you are a artist dont be humble to much (there is people out there they are splashing paint to wall and they say we are artist) if someone appreciate your work that means your work is art and you are artist.
second; i found something realy interesting its called nanite. if you have time check it, i think you find fantastic :

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
first of all you are a artist dont be humble to much (there is people out there they are splashing paint to wall and they say we are artist) if someone appreciate your work that means your work is art and you are artist.
second; i found something realy interesting its called nanite. if you have time check it, i think you find fantastic :
Thanks for the kindness man! I'll take a look :)

Nov 2, 2019
I'll triple-check again this scene because this doesn't happen with everyone like I'm on win10 too and I never saw this happening. Maybe a variable is triggering it. Thanks for the warning!
I'm wondering if my download didn't corrupt somehow. Is the screen ever supposed to go black like this? Because it happens often in my playthrough.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes