BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
I found this game earlier in .1 and loved it, however when I checked to see if it got updated, (And updated it was :D) I got seriously scared when I saw the NTR tag.
I almost didn't even download the update as I had read through the comments on the thread seeing if anyone got an answer about the NTR tag.

But I caved in anyways and downloaded the update (5 gigs on ½ a megabyte/s is torture :c )

So I can't thank you enough when I noticed that any and all NTR in the game (So far of what I've seen) is avoidable

Would've loved to pledge on SS or Patreon, But my financial state this month has been... bad to say the least :b

Anyways, love your work so far! keep it up! and maybe fix some of those grammar issues c:

Reactions: KODDA84

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Great Update, the incest content just keep getting crazier lol.

My only complaint is with the font of choice, i would chose a san-serifed font do make reading more pleasent.

Cant wait for 0.3 with the army breeding.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It's a shame the text is in ALL CAPS ,makes you feel as if they're shouting all the time.

Marcypawn

Mar 16, 2021
I'm confused...
Based on the games name you have to be a futa protagonist...which i dont wouldnt play...but there are also female protagonist and lesbian tags, which i love to play, especially with harem which is not tagged but in the description...based on the search almost everything is avoidable, so at least i dont need to ask about ntr, but everything else is confusing, so i ask directly:
Is it possible to play a lesbian and avoid dicks?
The Protagonist having a dick is a really key part of the story, so it isn't avoidable.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I have to ask (as it will change my criticism of the spelling and grammar)is the dev a native speaker of english?

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
I have to ask (as it will change my criticism of the spelling and grammar)is the dev a native speaker of english?
I am not, sorry about the engrish. My first language is nothing like English, not even close.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thx SpicyMarzipan and myuhinny
Looks like this game dont fits my taste...that means the female protagonist tag is wrong because you only change for a scene and cant play as female...and i still dont see how the lesbian tag could fit, but whatever, not my type of game, so thx again and bye *wave*

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
You have a typo in the calendar.rpy, some spaces in the Training...png, which causes the game to crash. I fixed it in my version here. Besides that, a very cool game, I enjoyed playing it a lot. Please keep it up.

Reactions: OrcsMaster

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
You have a typo in the calendar.rpy, some spaces in the Training...png, which causes the game to crash. I fixed it in my version here. Besides that, a very cool game, I enjoyed playing it a lot. Please keep it up.
This stuff is harsh, when i tested somehow the game didn't broke, but in some other pc the game broke. Thankfully is a easy fixing issue. Thanks for playing :)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes