Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
In time my friend :) I don't want to rush things but this is the way things will flow.
Also just played the game, damn, the pregnancy scenes between sister x sister and mother x daughter were really, really hot. Can't wait for the birthing and for the sex/interactions with your offspring.

Also the Android version has a bug that, if you interact with the elf girl at the tavern the game will get stuck on her screen and you will need to reverse to an old save file.

Reactions: OrcsMaster

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Also just played the game, damn, the pregnancy scenes between sister x sister and mother x daughter were really, really hot. Can't wait for the birthing and for the sex/interactions with your offspring.

Also the Android version has a bug that, if you interact with the elf girl at the tavern the game will get stuck on her screen and you will need to reverse to an old save file.
Thanks, man! I'm glad that I could make people enjoy this idea!! About the android version, I don't know what to do yet, I couldn't make an android version myself, but someone made an unofficial version. I'm grateful for that but it may come with some bugs D: I'm guessing the next version will be out in 2 weeks (I didn't encounter any difficulties until now.) So hopefully this version will be out for playtesting very soon.

Reactions: Sepulchure

DaddyDekar

Dec 12, 2018
Orc's Quest: A dick's girl tale [v0.1] OrcsMaster

Original Size Win: 2.53 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.51 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 206 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 189 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
compressed windows version is down

Meka10

Dec 17, 2020
I think there is a bug with wood recolection, everytime a try to give wood to the slave she sais that i don´t have any. By the way, where can i train dexterity?

bobdav90

Jun 11, 2017
i have a hard time phrasing this but,are humans soulless evil beings in this game? sense at the start its said they can feel the gods but not interact with them.however the MC brings up that humans don't notice holy places,maybe she is wrong though sense caring noticing are two different things.

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know, I'm finishing the build next week! The version will be played first by my patrons but afterward will be here!

This next version will have almost 400 new renders, some animations, music, and sex sounds. Also a gallery with a cheat code for those who just want quick fun. My schedule will be always 30 to 45 days unless something extreme happens.

There are new scenes with furrie, centaur, minotaur, self impregnation, BSDM and so on. I hope you guys like this new version when it's released! I'm looking forward to expanding this game ever more! It'll come with 4 gigs, so I'll manage to put it on a torrent or something.

Thanks and see you soon!

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know, I'm finishing the build next week! The version will be played first by my patrons but afterward will be here!

This next version will have almost 400 new renders, some animations, music, and sex sounds. Also a gallery with a cheat code for those who just want quick fun. My schedule will be always 30 to 45 days unless something extreme happens.

There are new scenes with furrie, centaur, minotaur, self impregnation, BSDM and so on. I hope you guys like this new version when it's released! I'm looking forward to expanding this game ever more! It'll come with 4 gigs, so I'll manage to put it on a torrent or something.

Thanks and see you soon!
Self impregnation is avoidable ?? If not, i am out of here

Reactions: OrcsMaster

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
Don't know if that's already been said but the system to move between places is annoying, for example to go outside you need to go to the corridor, then tavern, then outside, then "go out". That's a lot of unnecessary clicks. It would be better with a map and clickable icons or at least a long list but with every place accessible, so that you don't have to go through other locations to get where you want.

Reactions: Paapi

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Don't know if that's already been said but the system to move between places is annoying, for example to go outside you need to go to the corridor, then tavern, then outside, then "go out". That's a lot of unnecessary clicks. It would be better with a map and clickable icons or at least a long list but with every place accessible, so that you don't have to go through other locations to get where you want.
Done to this 0.2 version already :)

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
The game looks really promising but it's unplayable right now, I can't read anything! I'll wait for the next version, hope the colors are fixed then.

Wish you luck!

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I cannot read a word of this. Making text white is never a good idea, especially on a light background.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Here's my edit of the gui.rpy ... it increases the games font size and changes the font color to black.

(in case font size is too small or can't see since it's white)

just download it and place it in the game folder, overwrite

i only made four edits.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes