Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Didn't knew this one. Will check it out later.
Yeah.,
But just for a heads up tho about that game if u still haven't already played it yet, (but first things first tho, just to be clear, for those whom much rather want to find out everything about this game from by simply playing it themselves first before anything else,- 'DONT READ THIS!!')-(SPOILER ALERT, AHEAD!) just to point out, a honestly an already obvious about this game, https://f95zone.to/threads/trixies-holiday-build-6-1-blacksheep-ovca.104055/, is that.,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheLegendaryClover

Sep 9, 2021
Yeah.,
But just for a heads up tho about that game if u still haven't already played it yet, (but first things first tho, just to be clear, for those whom much rather want to find out everything about this game from by simply playing it themselves first before anything else,- 'DONT READ THIS!!')-(SPOILER ALERT, AHEAD!) just to point out, a honestly an already obvious about this game, https://f95zone.to/threads/trixies-holiday-build-6-1-blacksheep-ovca.104055/, is that.,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can actually understand what you are saying now

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
I can actually understand what you are saying now
U see??
Complicated things, from Complicated people, aren't always so stupid or crazy, but actually really do make sense....
:unsure:
When u don't think about it..!!
Lol.,
Jk!!!
For the most part, at least!!!

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
Hi, any suggestions of Futa on Male (or if too difficult, Futa on Futa) artist the make VR videos (long videos if possible)? I'm only aware of WeebVaM (the best I could find) and FutaVR (which makes only short loops).

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Hi, any suggestions of Futa on Male (or if too difficult, Futa on Futa) artist the make VR videos (long videos if possible)? I'm only aware of WeebVaM (the best I could find) and FutaVR (which makes only short loops).
sincerelyqueenie and owomevr have made some futa on male vrchat pov vids before, theyre on kemono and the vids are pretty long

May 21, 2019
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes