Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
what is ntr? been in the FoM community for 4 years now and i still dont know what ntr means
:oops: NTR - netorare, your wife/girlfriend/love interest stolen by someone(Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC - by F95zone tag definition)

Controversial topic

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Just read that A Failure to Launch will be getting update on 23 and Star Periphery will be out on 28-31.
This christmas we'll be eating good, futabros.
I'm also hoping my project will be out by Xmas. Been working on it for a few months. You Futa testing facility where their cum has an addictive element.
Game loop is try to avoid too much cum, but the girls will vote you to leave if you don't keep them happy.
Choice of male or female protagonist. NTR with your girlfriend can be disabled (She won't be there if disabled). Hoping to have the whole game loop in and then add more locations, storylines and scenes. Scenes aren't animated, but are several pics to loosely animate (Tried adding full animation and the file size was horrendous)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I'm also hoping my project will be out by Xmas. Been working on it for a few months. You Futa testing facility where their cum has an addictive element.
Game loop is try to avoid too much cum, but the girls will vote you to leave if you don't keep them happy.
Choice of male or female protagonist. NTR with your girlfriend can be disabled (She won't be there if disabled). Hoping to have the whole game loop in and then add more locations, storylines and scenes. Scenes aren't animated, but are several pics to loosely animate (Tried adding full animation and the file size was horrendous)

What game are you talking about? Star Periphery is by VoidPilgrim and Failure to Launch is by Min Thy Lord?

I used Google with artemisgames on F95 but, I found no games with you as Dev?

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017

sounds interesting, good luck with development

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes