Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
Anyone know anything about the game by Doxy called Jenni's dong has got it going on? Seems to be released on Steam soon can't find a thread about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

bianca91

Oct 27, 2022
Just read that A Failure to Launch will be getting update on 23 and Star Periphery will be out on 28-31.
This christmas we'll be eating good, futabros.
I usually search for futanari videos, but there are a lot of futanari video games out there... Is there a way to avoid "playing" these games, or at least, play the least as possible, and skip to the sex animations? Or to have a sum up of the sotry and focus on the animations?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I usually search for futanari videos, but there are a lot of futanari video games out there... Is there a way to avoid "playing" these games, or at least, play the least as possible, and skip to the sex animations? Or to have a sum up of the sotry and focus on the animations?
If its a Renpy game you can go into Options then set the Text Speed and Auto Forward Time bar to the very end and the other to the very start. This will cause the text to fly by allowing you to get to the Sex scenes quickly.

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
im pretty much in the same shoes as you, i dont wanna play these games yet i wanna see the content and sadly not all of these games have their cg/gallery released

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
im pretty much in the same shoes as you, i dont wanna play these games yet i wanna see the content and sadly not all of these games have their cg/gallery released
You can extract RPA files or just get the images in game folder as most games uses renpy

DN8R

Jul 20, 2021
I allready played the update. Its nice, but also im kinda dissapointed somehow. Its not much content for the time he was making the new update (Over year).
Imagine my shock.

I just saw a comment on the release post about a blank screen during a scene. Alek said it was on purpose because it was more important to get the game released and then update images over time.

The dictionary doens't have the vocabulary to describe what a fuckup he is.

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Imagine my shock.

I just saw a comment on the release post about a blank screen during a scene. Alek said it was on purpose because it was more important to get the game released and then update images over time.

The dictionary doens't have the vocabulary to describe what a fuckup he is.
I could get a degree in a year

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Rzy and Choo-choo

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
Anyone has some of Red3DX futa on male animations? or her collection?
Phub and other mega/dropbox links are dead.
i want too all video red3d but i text her admin and block me . maybe scam or sick . but if you find them please send for me too. thank you

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes