Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

xpainx

Sep 7, 2021
is there any videos look like Blacksheep Ovca's works. ? beside the links in the first page? i mean as good as this art style

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

electricw1zard

Nov 21, 2022
Yeah, he's Russian and can't extract the money his patrons pay, so he shut it down.

Regardless of someone's stance on the war, what western corporations are doing to the population in Russia is complete bullshit. If Russia is as much of a tyrannical shithole as the media makes out, then fucking over the population is either going to make their lives needlessly (more) miserable, or it's going to spur a revolution that's going to get even more people killed, apparently in order to stop other people being killed.

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.
Sir, this is (futa) Wendy's.

Crooked13th

Jan 24, 2022
Hey guys, I am working on developing a Futadom themed 2D game, and I wanted your input on the eternal Futa question (genitals combo). So I made a little poll to get a bit of an impression from the actual futa community that cares about the genre.

Personally, I lean heavily towards Dick+balls only, but I am quite curious what the consensus is. Please share!

Last edited:

dagonka15

May 27, 2017
Hey guys, I am working on developing a Futadom themed 2D game, and I wanted your input on the eternal Futa question (genitals combo). So I made a little poll to get a bit of an impression from the actual futa community that cares about the genre.

Personally, I lean heavily towards Dick+balls only, but I am quite curious what the consensus is. Please share!
7c6.jpg 7c6.jpg

JayDJay

Jan 7, 2018

Personally I also lean heavily towards Dick+balls only (don't mind a vagina) but technically that person would not be a futa(nari) as per the definition.

I think it will be impossible to please everyone so I would suggest you place more weight on your own creative direction and be sure that others will chime in with suggestions and criticism (this is F95zone after all).

Oh, and be prepared for the classic comment (e.g.) "I was kinda getting into this one...right up until the end where I get blindsided by surprise chick dick." which appears in almost every game thread with the Futa/Trans tag.

Good luck with the development.

RayBar

May 12, 2020

Need vagina for it to be a futa(in my books),only dick and balls makes it a tranny.Hopefully,there will come a time when the tags would be separate but that day is not today:HideThePain:

Crooked13th

Jan 24, 2022
Personally I also lean heavily towards Dick+balls only (don't mind a vagina) but technically that person would not be a futa(nari) as per the definition.

I think it will be impossible to please everyone so I would suggest you place more weight on your own creative direction and be sure that others will chime in with suggestions and criticism (this is F95zone after all).

Oh, and be prepared for the classic comment (e.g.) "I was kinda getting into this one...right up until the end where I get blindsided by surprise chick dick." which appears in almost every game thread with the Futa/Trans tag.

Good luck with the development.
Thank you! I do agree with you that you can't please everyone. But I could also consider adding a toggle for enabling say, adding a vagina to all or some futas if enough people really wanted that. It's just that it would be a significant amount of effort. So I wouldn't do that from the beginning, or at all if I didn't feel it was really needed.

Oh, and I expect that kind of comment lol. Which is why I am debating having a form of the word "futa" in the game's title. Makes it easier for people to know what to expect.

Need vagina for it to be a futa(in my books),only dick and balls makes it a tranny.Hopefully,there will come a time when the tags would be separate but that day is not today:HideThePain:
Yeah, see, that's the trouble. The naming convention is pretty loose. So when you say "futa", every other person has different expectations. That's kind of way I was curious what the cultured people of this thread thought on the matter.

Reactions: JayDJay and RayBar

Changedragon1234

Dec 29, 2021

For me, there are no preferences. But I'm interested in your game, keep us updated. I'll be looking forward to trying it one day.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Thank you! I do agree with you that you can't please everyone. But I could also consider adding a toggle for enabling say, adding a vagina to all or some futas if enough people really wanted that. It's just that it would be a significant amount of effort. So I wouldn't do that from the beginning, or at all if I didn't feel it was really needed.

Oh, and I expect that kind of comment lol. Which is why I am debating having a form of the word "futa" in the game's title. Makes it easier for people to know what to expect.

Yeah, see, that's the trouble. The naming convention is pretty loose. So when you say "futa", every other person has different expectations. That's kind of way I was curious what the cultured people of this thread thought on the matter.
Yeah,although from what I have observed most ppl don't take issue with balls(with/without).But there is a big divide between Penis+Vagina and Only Penis people(I am former btw:illuminati:).

However,its better for you to do what you really want to do with your game.Many devs before have lost passion for their own projects because of caving in to the demands of their community/patrons diverting them from the path they wanted for their game. Its nice to take suggestions/gather ideas but better plan some sort of roadmap or you will be left with too many things to do with little time.Best of luck(y)

Reactions: Crooked13th

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Please no, please no more discussion about what is futa.
"But I have read ancient nipponese stone tablets, they prove you wrong, that is not futa!"
Pls no more lads.
A true Futa is one with the presence of both genitalia(balls optional),diverting from this path is HERESY!

This above wisdom was granted to me from an ancient nipponese stone tablet which I read in my dreams. 304-1646736829.png

Crooked13th

Jan 24, 2022
For me, there are no preferences. But I'm interested in your game, keep us updated. I'll be looking forward to trying it one day.
Thank you! I intend to start production soon. I should have some early sneak previews to share in the next couple of months.

Yeah,although from what I have observed most ppl don't take issue with balls(with/without).But there is a big divide between Penis+Vagina and Only Penis people(I am former btw:illuminati:).

However,its better for you to do what you really want to do with your game.Many devs before have lost passion for their own projects because of caving in to the demands of their community/patrons diverting them from the path they wanted for their game. Its nice to take suggestions/gather ideas but better plan some sort of roadmap or you will be left with too many things to do with little time.Best of luck(y)
Well said. If you divert way too much from your original vision, it's easy to lose the drive to keep creating. I'll try to stick my primary roadmap, while allowing for small tweaks and optional content where possible. And thank you!

Reactions: RayBar

electricw1zard

Nov 21, 2022
A true Futa is one with the presence of both genitalia(balls optional),diverting from this path is HERESY!

This above wisdom was granted to me from an ancient nipponese stone tablet which I read in my dreams.
I will also quote ancient nipponese haiku:

When cock is big and hard
Breasts hefty and bountiful
Snake rises happily from its nest.
That is all you need for life, brother.

futanon

Sep 17, 2022

heres some info (from a qualified degen whos been into futas for years):

dick + balls = shemale/trans (realistically, it's a man) strictly NOT a futa!

dick + vag = futanari (hermaphrodite)

dick + vag + balls = futanari (hermaphrodite)

hope this helped :BootyTime:(y)

and in my honest opinion, you could alternate between using dick + vag and dick + vag + balls, i remember seeing a manga series which had this exact alternating combo (some futas had balls some didnt) and thought it was pretty cool and unique

or if you're insane just say fuck it and add all 3 combos :KEK:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes