Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes
Oct 9, 2020
i wonder sometimes if one day one person will be able to make a game with gigantic futanari elements that grow up with little kids, its pretty much the only game on my wish list that is missing, i hope one will come out in this 2023, otherwise it will take a lifetime fortunately there are several comics about it but never a game.

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
i wonder sometimes if one day one person will be able to make a game with gigantic futanari elements that grow up with little kids, its pretty much the only game on my wish list that is missing, i hope one will come out in this 2023, otherwise it will take a lifetime fortunately there are several comics about it but never a game.
Explain in detail maybe i can help

Oct 9, 2020
Explain in detail maybe i can help
let's say a game where there is always the futa on guy genre and until then everything is normal, but where there is the growth of the body of the futa and where they become half giantesses where they fuck small boys, obviously such a game does not exist yet ,just a few animations here and there and enough comics but never a game with all of that.

for a moment there was the possibility of creating a game with the one that reflected the ideas that coincided with mine, and it was almost a dream, but unfortunately it didn't receive enough votes and the idea was lost, the creator of futadom had proposed it.

Last edited:

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
let's say a game where there is always the futa on guy genre and until then everything is normal, but where there is the growth of the body of the futa and where they become half giantesses where they fuck small boys, obviously such a game does not exist yet ,just a few animations here and there and enough comics but never a game with all of that.

for a moment there was the possibility of creating a game with the one that reflected the ideas that coincided with mine, and it was almost a dream, but unfortunately it didn't receive enough votes and the idea was lost, the creator of futadom had proposed it.
Lmao i have the same taste as you that's why I asked , i am working on few renders on mini giantess futa , but whenever i post in this thread , thread owner deletes it idk why

Oct 9, 2020
Saying shit like this will get you on a watchlist, man
look what kids was meant normal boys of teenagers / boys who get fucked by futanari bigger than tall, I don't say bullshit as you think I'm just talking about the personal tastes of a fetish that needs to be expanded in my opinion that's all.

ps: education first place

Oct 9, 2020
Lmao i have the same taste as you that's why I asked , i am working on few renders on mini giantess futa , but whenever i post in this thread , thread owner deletes it idk why
mm I understand, well if something happens that will lead to the birth of a game with elements that we want, I will tell you too.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
no control over thread only can edit my own posts

Saying shit like this will get you on a watchlist, man
translation issues meaning was size difference, futa big and tall

Zack9987

Aug 31, 2021
Hey guys
Can someone get this video compressed please

It's one of dgg's

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes