Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
this legend is back :PogChamp:

for those that dont know; this is an account which basically retweets any FoM content he comes across and its a really good source for finding unique content (stuff that cant normally be found on sources like r34 and/or pixiv, so this account is a go-to for finding obscure FoM content)

Oct 9, 2020
What do you guys think of her? Does she looks good both flaccid and erect? This is for a game, so all feedback is welcome. View attachment 2312551 View attachment 2312553
ok I have to stay calm, first of all I like it a lot, the only thing I'll tell you I would make the breasts slightly bigger but only one size, then for the rest it seems fine . (if I can say in this game of yours what will you do? a fantasy? science fiction? normal?, I assume there will be many futa on guy scenes am I right?

Oct 9, 2020
Is at current times, she is the only futa in the game but is one of the main characters and will fuck both the MC(male) in the ass and his girls pussies.
ok , it seems something already interesting in my opinion I recommend putting some futanari in the game, also to expand the audience then if it's something that doesn't make it for you I understand it, I wanted to know how I see your page or are you already in a pogram site? by the way, you didn't tell me what category this game will be?

Reactions: Entropylol

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
if it's something that doesn't make it for you I understand it
Bro, look at my signature, I love this dick bitches :ROFLMAO:
I wanted to know how I see your page or are you already in a pogram site? by the way, you didn't tell me what category this game will be?
This inst MY game. I'm helping a dev that came to me and this is the design that we came with, I will also help on some story bits and sex content. I can't say much more about it but it will be revealed soon.

Oct 9, 2020
Bro, look at my signature, I love this dick bitches :ROFLMAO:

This inst MY game. I'm helping a dev that came to me and this is the design that we came with, I will also help on some story bits and sex content. I can't say much more about it but it will be revealed soon.
ah ok, excellent I would say then that you have to wait a little longer at this point, in any case for the futanari color a slightly smaller but not too much penis and a slightly large breast, then it is perfect, after all convince your partner that futanari the better, we will see the results at this point

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
perhaps I would say the slightly smaller flaccid one but not too much, while the slightly large breast, then I repeat later it is perfect.
Honestly, I didn't want to change her erect form because I really liked, but was conflicted with her flaccid one. I put the erect version for debate because I want to know if she would get too much hate, which at that point, I would make it smaller.

DN8R

Jul 20, 2021
What do you guys think of her? Does she looks good both flaccid and erect? This is for a game, so all feedback is welcome. View attachment 2312551 View attachment 2312553
speaking for myself, if it's so big that it couldn't reasonably realistically fit inside their partner, it breaks the immersion for me. It could be about 33% smaller and still be sexy as fuck. Everything else is great. Boobs could be a touch bigger, but they do fit the frame well.

l33towner

Oct 24, 2020
I really like the character as well but would prefer a smaller dick (~25 % smaller probably). I know it's fantasy but if it gets too unrealisitic I get thrown off the setting.

/e just like DN8R said the immersion is broken for me

Reactions: Laehtsia
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes