Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
What do you guys think of her? Does she looks good both flaccid and erect? This is for a game, so all feedback is welcome. View attachment 2312551 View attachment 2312553
excessively big futas are a hit or miss;

they're hot but they usually come with weird fetishes such as inflicting stomach bulging and/or inflation to the one they're fucking

but if none of those things occur to the one getting fucked, im definitely all for it (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: JeremyCole300

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
excessively big futas are a hit or miss;

they're hot but they usually come with weird fetishes such as inflicting stomach bulging and/or inflation to the one they're fucking

but if none of those things occur to the one getting fucked, im definitely all for it (y)
Not much of a weired fetishes when it comes to huge dick in general you see that a lot futa or not.

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Not much of a weired fetishes when it comes to huge dick in general you see that a lot futa or not.
if we're talking hyper dick then thats obvious, but big non-hyper futas with the unnecessary inclusion of inflating their partner is weird

yeah you can probably tell im this thread's biggest vanillafag :KEK:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I know and nothing wrong with being vanilla i'm vanilla in a lot of stuff but i do like hyper and huge cocks that is me and there can be some games or stuff and deal with it and some that don't XD

ubantos

Jan 30, 2018
Is a bit smaller now, how does it look?
That futa dick still looks big..it looks more like a iron rod.
TBH that dick should not be bigger than lower arm of that model. Also the dick should be a little curved rather than a straight line(ty imagining a banana, brinjal, cucumber...blah blah).
You can check few of the popular futa games, artwork...for a better idea n model

Reactions: Tweaty

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Valerie from Cyberpunk fucking Leon from Resident Evil. Now there is something i was not expecting when i woke up today. :ROFLMAO:

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Valerie from Cyberpunk fucking Leon from Resident Evil. Now there is something i was not expecting when i woke up today. :ROFLMAO:
i dont mind the crossover, the animation is legendary and if anything i think those 2 go well together

here's a comic i found on kemono also featuring leon if you dont like crossovers:

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes