Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Why does everyone become so off-topic on here :)

I was aiming to get this released last month, but wanted to add a load of stupidly complicated back-end functions that you will never see, but will make it easier to add content going forward. Anyway, I bring you The Futa Experiment. It is just the link to the blog first which has the link. I want to make sure there is nothing game-breaking and that the gameplay balance is alright before I really let it loose.

Quick Synopsis
Choose either to play as a Male or Female. You can have NTR content if you allow your girlfriend to join you. Currently 6 unique 'Girls' I do not want to start the standard dick and balls v dick and vagina debate :unsure:. They have a dick and balls but were genetically modified from females to grow the extra appendage. You have to keep them happy, by doing tasks and sexually pleasing them, but their cum is addictive. More info on blog.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome. There's nowhere near enough cum focused/cum addiction futa games

Reactions: raeganomics

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Ok, came across a bunch of stuff:

1. There's an inconsistency during the introduction. When meeting Darcy and she's hugging you, the dialogue lines don't correspond to what's going on in the pictures (she's hugging the girlfriend, but the dialogues say that she's hugging the PC).

2. When you finally start freeroam, going to the doctor's office gave me an error during the first conversation with Anita. Also when I randomly meet Anita in the hallway and she kisses me. Another when when Montanna spanks me in her room while cleaning. And in general errors happen after almost every sexual act.

3. Who is Selina?

4. If I don't want my girlfriend to work at the institution, how come I get notifications about her wanting to clean my room, and how does my relationship with her change? Am I to understand that she's actually at the institution, but I just never see her?

5. The random encounter in the medical backroom, the picture shows Tina by the text talks about Samantha, and then switches to the PC blowing Samantha.

6. The game says that addiction gradually resides if you don't consume any more cum, but I've managed to go a full week without having sex with any of the gurls, but my addiction level didn't change. Is this not implemented yet?

7. The game says that injections are only available once per week, but I can actually have as many as I want. Is this a bug, or did you just not set the limit yet?

A question: Are you planning on adding some kind of interaction with the sleeping gurls if the PC's addiction is high enough?
Torian_Media (did you put media in there to be more like me? I'm flattered if so) I liked the game and to be honest as soon as the bug reported are fixed I think you could release it now. In fact I'm looking forward to it. Best advice I can give is after making an update is to play it yourself from player perspective so you can pick up all the bugs and amend them in the script. if you use SHIFT + R once you saved a script change the game will reload where you are to show you instantly if the fix worked or not.

That said, Love the game and when will the bugfix or next update be?

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Torian_Media (did you put media in there to be more like me? I'm flattered if so) I liked the game and to be honest as soon as the bug reported are fixed I think you could release it now. In fact I'm looking forward to it. Best advice I can give is after making an update is to play it yourself from player perspective so you can pick up all the bugs and amend them in the script. if you use SHIFT + R once you saved a script change the game will reload where you are to show you instantly if the fix worked or not.

That said, Love the game and when will the bugfix or next update be?
Thanks, I had to do a few reworks. I am more competent with Twine, but getting to grips with Renpy. Most of the bugs have been squashed, hoping to add in some scenes to the bathroom. Then go through a lovely spellchecker and fix any remaining bugs. Planning to have it out at the weekend.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Thanks, I had to do a few reworks. I am more competent with Twine, but getting to grips with Renpy. Most of the bugs have been squashed, hoping to add in some scenes to the bathroom. Then go through a lovely spellchecker and fix any remaining bugs. Planning to have it out at the weekend.
Awesome, if you need any help: Coding, bug testing etc let me know. I quite enjoy your game to be honest. Do you need sound files at all, I noticed none in use so far?

P.S. don't forget when you do go ahead and publish to open a ticket to get the dev badge. But above all, enjoy the journey and make people happy with girl dicks.

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Ok, came across a bunch of stuff:

1. There's an inconsistency during the introduction. When meeting Darcy and she's hugging you, the dialogue lines don't correspond to what's going on in the pictures (she's hugging the girlfriend, but the dialogues say that she's hugging the PC).
FIXED

2. When you finally start freeroam, going to the doctor's office gave me an error during the first conversation with Anita. Also when I randomly meet Anita in the hallway and she kisses me. Another when when Montanna spanks me in her room while cleaning. And in general errors happen after almost every sexual act.
Hopefully Fixed

3. Who is Selina? Removed for now. She will make an appearance later

4. If I don't want my girlfriend to work at the institution, how come I get notifications about her wanting to clean my room, and how does my relationship with her change? Am I to understand that she's actually at the institution, but I just never see her?
FIXED. you will no longer be asked to clean your room

5. The random encounter in the medical backroom, the picture shows Tina by the text talks about Samantha, and then switches to the PC blowing Samantha. Trying to figure that one out

6. The game says that addiction gradually resides if you don't consume any more cum, but I've managed to go a full week without having sex with any of the gurls, but my addiction level didn't change. Is this not implemented yet? At the start you haven't consumed any...unless you drink the coffee. There is a couple of random encounters that can result in you coming into contact. Cass masturbating in the left will cover you with it. And Tina may also offer you a coffee. Has a chance to contain cum. The more cum you consume the faster your need will rise. It is for a gradual addiction increase

7. The game says that injections are only available once per week, but I can actually have as many as I want. Is this a bug, or did you just not set the limit yet? FIXED

A question: Are you planning on adding some kind of interaction with the sleeping gurls if the PC's addiction is high enough?
Absolutely. She will eventually sneak into other girls rooms
Thanks for the bug info. Have been working through them and have been running through it and no bugs for a while. Will be continuing to hunt though

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Awesome, if you need any help: Coding, bug testing etc let me know. I quite enjoy your game to be honest. Do you need sound files at all, I noticed none in use so far?

P.S. don't forget when you do go ahead and publish to open a ticket to get the dev badge. But above all, enjoy the journey and make people happy with girl dicks.
Thanks Icarus, I really appreciate it. I have been working on it since around June. I was thinking of putting some music in, but will look into that in a few weeks

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Thanks Icarus, I really appreciate it. I have been working on it since around June. I was thinking of putting some music in, but will look into that in a few weeks

I've used this for a few years now, completely free and you don't have to pay royalties, can also edit them too. The only things you are required to do is create an account and to give credit, they even give you stuff to copy and paste as credit too. So my game currently in the music folder is a notepad file with all of them copy and pasted. That's it.

P.S. you still haven't said if you put media in your name because of me, I'm not bothered if you didn't I just kinda like that someone might have been a fan enough to do that.

chuanhi

Jan 25, 2023
Hello everyone!
Sorry for this message, but I am looking for "Linda and the evil futa town" last episode. I learnt that it was the episode 5, but I couldn't find it. All links here in this thread are broken (files are deleted). So, I wll be very happy if anyone share it.

P.S. Sorry for my English

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Hello everyone!
Sorry for this message, but I am looking for "Linda and the evil futa town" last episode. I learnt that it was the episode 5, but I couldn't find it. All links here in this thread are broken (files are deleted). So, I wll be very happy if anyone share it.

P.S. Sorry for my English
sent you personal messages

Reactions: chuanhi
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes