Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Azapret

May 28, 2022
god forbid :KEK:

i keep up with every new post under the "futa_on_male" tag and that showed up... unfortunately

id be genuinely surprised if anybody gets off to that joke of a post

WhatAreYouChallengingMeGIF.gif

I mean, not really. But someone made that - so someone out there is having a time with it as well.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie
Oct 9, 2020
NEW

Domination Desire: Banished [Necropanzer] 3DCG, RPGM, male protagonist, a lot of femdom(giantess, same size femdom, feet, vore all types, energy/life/level drain, succubus, tailjobs) latest version have v3 adds futa on male(same size, giantess, cock vore, futa feet worship)
I tried the game, in itself it's not bad at all, on the contrary I like the style like the graphics, the girls are beautiful and the genre we have I think the only flaw is that there are only more futanari scenes missing, there are very few and it would be just a small improvement if it would put a lot more, I hope the author will do it because that way it would be a very good game

• Hey there
Reactions: Choo-choo

Stonehand

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone have the latest Futaisekai video yet? Was checking the 'Futaisekai collection' thread, but that seems to have been locked and "rejected".

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
What is it ?
Quick Synopsis
Choose either to play as a Male or Female. You can have NTR content if you allow your girlfriend to join you. Currently 6 unique 'Girls' I do not want to start the standard dick and balls v dick and vagina debate :unsure:. They have a dick and balls but were genetically modified from females to grow the extra appendage. You have to keep them happy, by doing tasks and sexually pleasing them, but their cum is addictive. More info on blog.

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
I was waiting all weekend scanning here and the blog and nothing has been said. Even a delay would be okay if we knew and were told.
Tried the game and feel like it's really good and knowing you it's gonna get better. Also it showcased the reason I feel that if the dev can incorporate animation even if its just 2-3 slides it's always better than none, providing motion to the characters is the chef's kiss to a VN.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I think he's put the age restriction back on the blog, so there has been some activity. Can't access it now.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes