Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes
Oct 9, 2020
Vote for Futa and your other kinks:
voted all that recurring to futanari, and with the styles that I love most in a game, now we will see in the future if other future programmers and creators consider the idea of creating more futanari games (perhaps with their domination of the protagonist), but I think it will go well done or noticed that in the last 5 years they have increased a lot (not enough in my opinion but ok), I hope these voting forms will be useful in the end.
If anything, you need to make a request to another site or do something more open to other creators who might want to do it.
let's see now in the coming months how things will go and all the rest, in the meantime let's enjoy what is there

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
voted all that recurring to futanari, and with the styles that I love most in a game, now we will see in the future if other future programmers and creators consider the idea of creating more futanari games (perhaps with their domination of the protagonist), but I think it will go well done or noticed that in the last 5 years they have increased a lot (not enough in my opinion but ok), I hope these voting forms will be useful in the end.
If anything, you need to make a request to another site or do something more open to other creators who might want to do it.
let's see now in the coming months how things will go and all the rest, in the meantime let's enjoy what is there
Its this guy thing, im just buffing things I like;): https://f95zone.to/threads/game-questionnair-i-need-your-opinion-to-create-a-good-game.146115/

chuanhi

Jan 25, 2023
Hello everyone again! :)
Can I ask about full 3d games related to Futa on male genre? I say "full" meaning games where you can control the process, using buttons, manipulate by hands, etc. I don't like visual novels or slideshow games where you just see painted pictures, or even recorded videos in the game. Participation and control is the main criteria. Thanks for attitude, even if it is not possible.

P.S. In my childhood times, I accidentally watched show on MTV where they showed 3d simulators where user could control sex process. It was exciting and interesting, although I was 13 y.o.
P.P.S. Sorry for these personal flooded information. I just tried to explain my request.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Thanks, I had to do a few reworks. I am more competent with Twine, but getting to grips with Renpy. Most of the bugs have been squashed, hoping to add in some scenes to the bathroom. Then go through a lovely spellchecker and fix any remaining bugs. Planning to have it out at the weekend.
It's Friday right now where I am, does that count? :giggle:

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Hello everyone again! :)
Can I ask about full 3d games related to Futa on male genre? I say "full" meaning games where you can control the process, using buttons, manipulate by hands, etc. I don't like visual novels or slideshow games where you just see painted pictures, or even recorded videos in the game. Participation and control is the main criteria. Thanks for attitude, even if it is not possible.

P.S. In my childhood times, I accidentally watched show on MTV where they showed 3d simulators where user could control sex process. It was exciting and interesting, although I was 13 y.o.
P.P.S. Sorry for these personal flooded information. I just tried to explain my request.
fully 3D interactive games with futa on male
here some list
Heat [Edef] furry, 3D, interactive, VR options
VR Futanari Sexaroid MOMIJI ~Syrupy Sweet Prostate Milking~ [Mitarashi Dango] 3D, censored, VR, interactive as far as i remmeber, also missing from this list :(
P.S. also look at
Wild Life [Adeptus Steve]
Hunt and Snare [Rufflenecks]
The Klub 17 + Hook5

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes