Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Want to suggest 2 games I found with futa on male content that you don't have on the list nor did I find anybody else mention (both of these have small amount of futa on male content, it ain't part of any major path).

1. Warlock of Lust - Game has 2 characters with futa on male scenes. One character you can choose if you want it to be a strapon or futa.

2. Rise of the White Flower - There's one futa on male scene that I know of (maybe more, haven't checked the game in a while), just fyi I believe its magic and not a "real" futa in case that matters to anyone.

Anon Wake

May 23, 2021
Hi folks, I'm making a new game, I would like to hear criticism, wishes, advices...
What would you like to see in the game? What scenes are the hottest?
What types of futa are the most desired?
What type of relationship is the most exciting and what types exist?
Help me make this game better ❤
Your game looks to have a lot of potential. I think the best approach is to not focus too much on futadom, since most futa games go that direction. It would also be nice to have a MC that's not sissified and just behaves like any normal guy in his 20's would. Other than that we obviously want as much Futa on Male as possible.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hi folks, I'm making a new game, I would like to hear criticism, wishes, advices...
What would you like to see in the game? What scenes are the hottest?
What types of futa are the most desired?
What type of relationship is the most exciting and what types exist?
Help me make this game better ❤
https://f95zone.to/threads/futanari...elopment-thread-released.155254/post-10544956

You might want to reconsider charging $70+ to access the latest version, even if free in a months time. Just my advice, nothing personal, you can take it or leave it but look at the patreons of others in the futa genre and look at what they are charging, it makes no sense to price yourself out the market. It also makes people wonder if your focus is to create a game or just to make $$$.

No offence intended.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/futanari...elopment-thread-released.155254/post-10544956

You might want to reconsider charging $70+ to access the latest version, even if free in a months time. Just my advice, nothing personal, you can take it or leave it but look at the patreons of others in the futa genre and look at what they are charging, it makes no sense to price yourself out the market. It also makes people wonder if your focus is to create a game or just to make $$$.

No offence intended.
This is a commercial project, I sell what I do.
50$ alpha version (1-2 days to fix bags and check grammar) + exclusive content
20$ access immediately
10$ access after one week

Free after one month.

I think this is fairly fair and balanced.

I love and respect my patrons, everything I do for them first of all!
This is the law!

• Haha
Reactions: snakeater

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
20$ access immediately

Free after one month.

This is the law!
Ok then, I wish you the best and may you be successful.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Your game looks to have a lot of potential. I think the best approach is to not focus too much on futadom, since most futa games go that direction. It would also be nice to have a MC that's not sissified and just behaves like any normal guy in his 20's would. Other than that we obviously want as much Futa on Male as possible.
This is what I'm planning.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
20$ access immediately

Free after one month.

This is the law!
Look I understand where you're coming from. But i can buy fully finished indie games for $20 on steam. Presumably with a monthly payment model like Patreon I'd pay more than that because I'd support your for several months. Say. $2 a month for idk 3 years would mean I paid $60 for your indie game.

I support several gave developers. And the only one I give $10 a month is Majalis, and only after several year years of supporting them one tier lower.

Additionally, having more than one project on the go under different Patreon accounts means I'm getting less value for my support. Which as a payer makes me feel...like I'm being milked and that is usually the end of my patronage.

Additionally additionally, this is an alpha. Traditionally very short incomplete story and world. Not competitive with a full indie game in terms of content yet similarly priced after a month of wait.

I don't know how other people chose to spend their money but this is how I do it. I understand you want your work to be valued but for 70 CAD I can do a university fund for my kid or save for a vacation later this year, or ... Actually I could get a blowjob every month for that amount of money... Or give .. because futa on male... But anyway that's beside the point.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Look I understand where you're coming from. But i can buy fully finished indie games for $20 on steam. Presumably with a monthly payment model like Patreon I'd pay more than that because I'd support your for several months. Say. $2 a month for idk 3 years would mean I paid $60 for your indie game.

I support several gave developers. And the only one I give $10 a month is Majalis, and only after several year years of supporting them one tier lower.

Additionally, having more than one project on the go under different Patreon accounts means I'm getting less value for my support. Which as a payer makes me feel...like I'm being milked and that is usually the end of my patronage.

Additionally additionally, this is an alpha. Traditionally very short incomplete story and world. Not competitive with a full indie game in terms of content yet similarly priced after a month of wait.

I don't know how other people chose to spend their money but this is how I do it. I understand you want your work to be valued but for 70 CAD I can do a university fund for my kid or save for a vacation later this year, or ... Actually I could get a blowjob every month for that amount of money... Or give .. because futa on male... But anyway that's beside the point.
I don't know how I can help you.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes