Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Yes we're talking about the same thing.
No.
Let me explain to you.
When people subscribe to a developer's patreon, they are sponsoring the development of a game and universe that they love. They want it to exist and live, they want me to finish it because they love the characters and they enjoy being inside. That is, they are buying the future, not the game. If this money did not exist, this universe would not exist. They are the creators of these worlds. I love my patrons.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
they are buying the future, not the game
Pretty sure the future people are interested in buying is the one with the game in it. It is not unreasonable for people to be wary when a dev takes on a secondary project, on top of a WIP. Unless UFO is much closer to completion than it appears you will be splitting your time/effort across two games that are unfinished. It is not unreasonable for people to be wary given the sea of unfinished games that exist on this site.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Pretty sure the future people are interested in buying is the one with the game in it. It is not unreasonable for people to be wary when a dev takes on a secondary project, on top of a WIP. Unless UFO is much closer to completion than it appears you will be splitting your time/effort across two games that are unfinished. It is not unreasonable for people to be wary given the sea of unfinished games that exist on this site.
That's a good question. I feel capable of finishing both of these projects.
I'm also releasing "Futanari Universe" on steam right now as "early access"

image_2023-04-18_021125100.png

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Dude, they're giving you feedback, like you asked for. If you don't like the advice, be gracious and ignore them. Don't ask for advice and then say
I have found that it is best to ask if someone actually wants advice rather than a pat on the back before giving a proper answer.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
Your game looks to have a lot of potential. I think the best approach is to not focus too much on futadom, since most futa games go that direction. It would also be nice to have a MC that's not sissified and just behaves like any normal guy in his 20's would. Other than that we obviously want as much Futa on Male as possible.
that would be a nice change of pace, that's what i liked from A Failure to Launch by LordMin. MC just behaves normally and he casually understand that he is into futa.
Also futas are always seen as dominant or masculine just because they have dick. As if a shy / mild tempered futa with a huge cock that still tops you couldn't exist.

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
Hi folks, I'm making a new game, I would like to hear criticism, wishes, advices...
What would you like to see in the game? What scenes are the hottest?
What types of futa are the most desired?
What type of relationship is the most exciting and what types exist?
Help me make this game better ❤
Well, I like bigger and stronger (don't have to be muscled type) futas (no shit lol). I also like all kinds of lifting and its positions. Specifically full nelson position, but I guess it's hard to do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Well, I like bigger and stronger (don't have to be muscled type) futas (no shit lol). I also like all kinds of lifting and its positions. Specifically full nelson position, but I guess it's hard to do.
Could you please show some examples.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
Hi folks, I'm making a new game, I would like to hear criticism, wishes, advices...
there is something i have a fetish for that i rarely see a char (npc) who starts off small weak and submissive and slowly grows bigger , stronger , more dominate and more sadistic .... off topic..i had a idea for a game like this where the pc is traveling with a companion like this and maybe fantasy..your leveling up together but she levels up qicker and her personally changes are she gets stronger then you....maybe she is a slave you buy in the frist town...but i got no skills for making games or writeing

Oct 9, 2020
in itself I said occasionally what you could put but I also think others, a couple of ideas there would be even more such as for example:
1) potion that makes the body enlarge and expand the penis, obviously for futanari.
2) a machine to grow even a penis for the protagonist's mother.
2) double penis in a mouth coem sex scenes.
3) futanari aliens that are rarely seen in erotic games.
4) also a kind of male impregnation by a futanari (illusory of course).
5) shrinkage by the protagonist again due to a potion or machinery.
6) many futanari with different characters.
7) a futanari loli is quite original, better exploited throughout the history of the game.
things like that are little cues and ideas that have always been few in the various games and even fewer in the futanari games, so it would be quite interesting to see them or simply mention them as possible options over the course of the game with the various updates. I would say that if you study these options well, a good game could come out

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes