Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
yet another lame ass blowjob animation...
Eh..!!?
Again;(Shoulder shrug), not complaining either way..
& in Lition defense, he's been already had (an indeed 'FACT'), made this perfectly clear by saying himself on his Subscribe Star page, that he's been rather lately having quite the "oral fixation,"(his words, not mine) type of mood a while ago now.,
Since 'Hungry' I believe actually, if I remember correctly..??
Soo, that hint's to why he's been making none other than these exact same type of 'F.O.M' videos lately!!!:eek:
(But a little birdie tells me a 'certain' few, already know this fact. But idk, could just be a imagining coincidence, but doubt it!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
is this honey ?
It's more of a tree sap like substance, thick and sticky. The "demogorgon horse dick" is acutally a part of a plant that can give her a dick during battle as initially this enemy is non-futa when the battle starts.

Seems like this game is a Monster Girl Quest inspired but with 3D renders instead of drawning artwork. Can someone confirm that?
It's similiar to MGQ as it is also a battle fuck game. However you don't need to be defeated to enjoy the content. Apart from that each enemy has a fair amount of scenes instead of a one or two. Most of the scenes are animated. There's a lot of gameplay features that make it different from MGQ and other monster girl like games. You can enjoy the game normally a.k.a story mode, but if you want a quick look at the content of the game there is also a small arcade mode with all enemies available from the start. When it comes to enemy types so far you have mostly succubi, some humans, a slime and a fairy. Two of these enemies have futa content: Succubus Pacifer (full on futa enemy) and Fairy Vixen(two variants of a blowjob scene).

If you got more questions, hit me up :p.

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
It's more of a tree sap like substance, thick and sticky. The "demogorgon horse dick" is acutally a part of a plant that can give her a dick during battle as initially this enemy is non-futa when the battle starts.

It's similiar to MGQ as it is also a battle fuck game. However you don't need to be defeated to enjoy the content. Apart from that each enemy has a fair amount of scenes instead of a one or two. Most of the scenes are animated. There's a lot of gameplay features that make it different from MGQ and other monster girl like games. You can enjoy the game normally a.k.a story mode, but if you want a quick look at the content of the game there is also a small arcade mode with all enemies available from the start. When it comes to enemy types so far you have mostly succubi, some humans, a slime and a fairy. Two of these enemies have futa content: Succubus Pacifer (full on futa enemy) and Fairy Vixen(two variants of a blowjob scene).

now were talkin

especially the first fairy girl, goddamn :PogChamp:

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021

Loved the futa models of yours ngl that tree futa does looks weird

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Not sure that will fit in the last picture. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GrabberWalkie
5.00 star(s) 15 Votes