Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Hey guys, can someone help me remember a game? It's a VN set in the modern day (or the very near future), PC is a young adult, gets a job at some office. At the office there are a bunch of ladies, one looks androginous and is a kind of punk (has mohawk or pixiecut) and you can choose whether she's a girl of a tgirl during your date. Additional details: the PC bumps into her in the street prior to meeting her at the office, but she runs off before they can talk. There's also a short latina or middle eastern girl, and the office admin is a 50-something lady who looks like a supermodel and wears a tight white dress.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hey guys, can someone help me remember a game? It's a VN set in the modern day (or the very near future), PC is a young adult, gets a job at some office. At the office there are a bunch of ladies, one looks androginous and is a kind of punk (has mohawk or pixiecut) and you can choose whether she's a girl of a tgirl during your date. Additional details: the PC bumps into her in the street prior to meeting her at the office, but she runs off before they can talk. There's also a short latina or middle eastern girl, and the office admin is a 50-something lady who looks like a supermodel and wears a tight white dress.
That's not a game, that's a day in the office for me.

SQUEE!!!

Mar 26, 2023

https://f95zone.to/threads/jason-coming-of-age-v0-10-0a-coeurdecochon.95537/
Pretty sure it's this one, or at least this checks all of those.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Any one have futastic videos or similar where the guy gets 2 or more futas at the same time??
, , and have vids where a guy gets doubled or tripled by dickgirls (they all do Sims videos, though). also had some shorts (I'd actually like to find a full archive of their works). also has some stuff (3dsexvilla; but their content is a bit of an acquired taste). Of course there's also the likes of DGenerator, Lition, and others.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
, , and have vids where a guy gets doubled or tripled by dickgirls (they all do Sims videos, though). also had some shorts (I'd actually like to find a full archive of their works). also has some stuff (3dsexvilla; but their content is a bit of an acquired taste). Of course there's also the likes of DGenerator, Lition, and others.
Don't forget about ...

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes