KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
If someone has older version, please upload here then we can atleast play that to get past the beginning and then transfer save to newer version.
You have to go to the bed and pick up the paper and then bring it to guy. I figured that with a lot of mouse tapping over the map. Also if you started from an old save start fresh on new version.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
You have to go to the bed and pick up the paper and then bring it to guy. I figured that with a lot of mouse tapping over the map. Also if you started from an old save start fresh on new version.
I figured out the actual issue, you can click on him with your mouse, but pressing Z to interact does not work...

Reactions: IAmNotJohnSon
Oct 17, 2019
Ok so I got to the mandatory fight with Valeria trying to use the poison lube and the game softlocks. Other than that get fix the existing bugs and translate the game a bit better and you got a good thing going

Last edited:

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
I need to add the error correction to that event, sorry I already corrected it, if you want to continue that part until the correction is uploaded, change the language to Spanish. (I'm re-uploading it corrected now. )
1701941627856.png
It happened again when i got the panties :/
Great game btw~~

latexdreams

Aug 4, 2020
This looks very promising. Obviously there is work to be done for translation still and bugs to work on etc. One thing I would mention is text doesn't seem to be wrapping for dialogue (playing in English if that matters) So cannot read entire passages of text.

Reactions: Lang10

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
So close yet so far. Love futa on male but not idea of them all being giant amazons. I'd prefer some normal, realistic heights and sizes. Not 12 ft tall women with 4 ft long dicks.

Reactions: Benazu72

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Saw this title while scrolling through latest updates, Isn't this supposed to be tagged as RPGM instead of "Others"? I haven't downloaded it but it looks like a MZ/MV game to me...

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Huge fan of all the themes. Love massive cocked futas and futacuck, but there are sooo many bugs, randomly untranslated bits, and constant text and visual issues.

If you keep adding polish though this will be the biggest and greatest futadom game ever made.

The untranslated lines are easy to catch, but it also seems that most English lines that are longer than one row get cut off at the end. I don't know what's causing this. Also nearly every mentioning of a futa calls them a 'he' instead of a 'she' which needs fixing.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
how is this netorare. does mc have girlfriend or something. i need to know before downloading the game

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes