Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
I don't harbor and dislike futa on male fetish, because its kinda gay for me and thats the gist of the game to be raped by futa or rape them being so small in comparison... which I also consider a Con. Art and animations is quite good by the looks, but what about plot?
Is there girls that are not futas ?
Is there some relationship building to be later NTR'd by futas ?
which I would consider only Pro in this game to look at or its just rape futas or be raped ?

Oct 17, 2021
I've got a strange glitch that prevents me from starting a new game properly. I only have options to start from floor 8,7,6 or the gallery and there is no option to start from the beginning. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Reactions: Ninja Head

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Idk if im really into the whole small/big thing....but big futas+cumflation+ a challenge......has me peaked? I'm so confused right now

skaiz

Jan 10, 2018
man... if only this had females instead of dudes getting demolished, I'd be salivating for this type of game. I respect the vision tho, gl on your game dev

Reactions: judo456

lolnolol69

Oct 25, 2022
Ninja Head Suggestion: add option to disable certain content/fetishes. The two types I can see being a turnoff for some people are amputee and fart. Especially amputee content might be traumatizing/triggering for some.
These fetishes should always have a toggle option: gore, amputee, scat, watersports, fart, rape. Ofcourse if it's central to the game, and hard to omit, perhaps options to skip scenes or simply a warning before the scene. I understand that disabling rape or fart content would be near impossible without creating plot holes.

Also what's the plan for translation? A large part of the game is still poorly translated. I don't recommend using translation software.

Also if someone has trouble migrating an old save to a newer version, just rename the save "file1".

Last edited:

Finalgetsuga1

Jun 24, 2019
prison futa 1.2.6 saves loved the secret boss cause she got a huge ass farts a lots and loved catherine her hairy anus and hairy smelly balls made me jealous of the mc btw saves are before a battle and after and the last save is where the game ended for the current version
My goat <3

Scorps290

Apr 3, 2022
is there a guide for floor 6? Dunno if Im just really stupid or the game is bugged. Can't find anything to do except swap between the guy and the woman, watch the cutscene in the room on the left and smell the white hair woman feet.

Reactions: Ninja Head

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
is there a guide for floor 6? Dunno if Im just really stupid or the game is bugged. Can't find anything to do except swap between the guy and the woman, watch the cutscene in the room on the left and smell the white hair woman feet.
-It doesn't have a guide yet, as I'm constantly uploading updates I don't have time to do it, in version 1.2.7 there is a help npc to resolve questions.

Did you already get the silver coin? This is in Erica's room, also you may not have entered the catacombs, go to the exit you will see a well if it does not shine yet do not activate this mission, go to the other
prison to activate it by talking to npc.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes