Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Dude
Futa bodies are mostly fat, make them shapely and well-trimmed. And also add bigger men to the game like defeat by lady knight. Finally, there is no gallery to see video sequences?!
If there is a gallery, it was added in version 1.0.9 available on my patreon

Reactions: FunnyDream

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
If there is a gallery, it was added in version 1.0.9 available on my patreon
I really appreciate and thank you for your efforts to design the game. And I follow with interest
I wish I could help you design the game.
If you please give more details on eating anal or sucking while talking and futa's daily life,

Most of the boy characters are childish and like 14-year-old teenagers, please, if possible, make them older than 25 years old or even old men, which shows that futa has no mercy for anyone and the game becomes more fanciful and more popular, like Lady knight battle also sexy positions
And the only drawback of the body game is Futa, because they are in anime shape, they are very similar to each other, and if you make them more muscular and thinner and have a better body, they are very jelly-like and fat.

Finally, your work is unique and I like it very much Always shine, if you add more voice actors and graphics, you will definitely have a long life, thank you and the hard working collection.

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
I dont understand how to leave the first part jail cell. I click everything(poster broken sign) and the star but the star does nothing and same for the poster no matter what i pick.

-nvm works when you click......-

Lilde3on

Jan 11, 2019
any got glitch as whne i was trave lto prison and talk to dexter as look anaxty.. talk with him done and spark next there but can't click Z on and trying any post and other stuff but didn't get any happned process...

crosley

Mar 25, 2017
any got glitch as whne i was trave lto prison and talk to dexter as look anaxty.. talk with him done and spark next there but can't click Z on and trying any post and other stuff but didn't get any happned process...
i ran into the same thing, mouseclicking instead of using the keyboard worked

ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
it's in spanglish
I kinda figured that when half of the text was in Spanish. Fixing the translation is probably the biggest Quality of Life improvement you can make to the game, for the the majority of non-spanglish speakers. Your game, your rules, I suppose. ;)

Reactions: Ninja Head

Aqua-

Sep 15, 2019
I got the key of floor 7 together with the gem. But I dont know what to do with it, all I get is repeating scenes from the past. Or is this the end of the current version?

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
1706360578672.png
Game freezes at this scene, not surprising given that rpgm doesn't do well with videos, still don't understand why people use this garbage engine for their smutt games.

Apr 14, 2023
no bro my game does not freeze try re downloading the game or free up some on your pc fyi i have smoothly completed the game no glitches the only thing is you could repeat some death scenes where the mc dies and respawns

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes