Iamcoffee

Feb 19, 2021
There could be several reasons. Your Joyplay is not properly configured for the game. Or maybe your phone does not support the game type. Do you add the .exe file???
Yap ,I away add exe file,but That joiplay said can't support this game

123123456456WLWL

Sep 6, 2023
I hope the proportions in the game can be more normal. Although the giantess is 2.5 meters tall, the protagonist must be 1.7 meters tall. How can it be smaller than her genitals?

123123456456WLWL

Sep 6, 2023
In addition, there is a giantess who sucks people into the balls, which genitalia she uses to urinate. Or how the people inside go to the toilet. Finally, how long does it take to update. I like the games you make.

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
In addition, there is a giantess who sucks people into the balls, which genitalia she uses to urinate. Or how the people inside go to the toilet. Finally, how long does it take to update. I like the games you make.
game updates every 2 weeks so it seems or sometimes a little over if the update is bigger than usual, also when they're that big compared to the MC they can dominate him in so much more ways

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
this game is incredible, i've never really need into farts until i played this game, the fart sound and the look of it is beautiful, hoping we get more milfs farting on us like Lady J

Reactions: Ninja Head
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes