FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
Ok so I'm stuck, I decided to continue from my last save from v0.3.5(works fine btw) because that version was bugged I only did half the content so working my way through the rest and am stuck on the 3ed night with Maiko Roxy keeps saying "I dont feel good, I better go to Maiko later" I've been looking for a way to progress for an hour now.
1571253684999.png

Have the exact same problem, i interact with every character at every time at day and dont do anything.

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
can somebody share end of v.35 save? I've probably forgot to backup the save before deleting old version.

Girokar

Apr 6, 2018
Here's save from end of 0.35 for people. Although having same bug as people above can't go past night 3 with Maiko.

Reactions: krall1

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
i started from my last save at the end of the last version, and when i opened it, it triggered a cutscene where roxy goes to her room and passes out on her bed. she has a nightmare about all the girls saying bad things about her, then when she wakes up her cock is super huge now. then she jacks off, passes out, and the game ends and says "convicted"

is there something more? the changelog says there's more interactions with girls, but idk what to do. should i just replay the game?

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
i started from my last save at the end of the last version, and when i opened it, it triggered a cutscene where roxy goes to her room and passes out on her bed. she has a nightmare about all the girls saying bad things about her, then when she wakes up her cock is super huge now. then she jacks off, passes out, and the game ends and says "convicted"

is there something more? the changelog says there's more interactions with girls, but idk what to do. should i just replay the game?
Maybe restart. When I started there were two saves, the one you mentioned and one that put me right after where Velma gets angry at you.

• Sad
Reactions: dordicle

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I can't even do that. I barely found the sparkle that introduces Chuck (he backpack with legs), and now can't find a single thing to do. All the girls are unreachable. All the doors other than the school and the shack (why does it have a pile of shattered crap and cracks?) that you stay in tell me the smae 'nothing to do here' type of message. I've only done one class.
There's 2 other sparkles after you meet Chuck. One on that same map (sorry, I don't remember exactly where but it shouldn't be too hard to spot) and one by the gate between Velma's lab and Peach's castle. The one by the gate is really easy to miss.

I've reached the end of content with Maiko, Rachel/Ciri, Kate, and the princess. I can hypnotize Velma one more time but that just leads to Roxy pulling her bra off and ruining the relationship. If I try to teach a class I'm told that "I need to be prepared for the last lesson before the test." Is ruining the relationship with Connie/Velma necessary to move forward?

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Ok, I missed 0.35, so I have no idea if I'm missing anything. Can someone who's done 0.45 check me on this?
Hannah blew Roxy at her house
Rachel jerked Roxy off inside a box
Princess almost achieved anal orgasm
Connie did a combo titfuck and handjob
Roxy got Kate to cum from a handjob
Roxy titfucked Maiko twice then got tortured by her
Roxy went to bed dizzy, woke up with a monster cock, jerked herself off, and passed out.
Is there anything else after that? Thanks!

Fullgames

May 16, 2018
Just figured out what happened, the content from 0.35 was remade and had more things added in, that why the save that came along with the new version starts a the beginning of 0.35.

2.80 star(s) 40 Votes