Girokar

Apr 6, 2018
just did that, the file now launches inside roxy's room in the morning.

The only quest available right now is Rachel's Stream, the rest say "to be continued in the next play day"

Is this correct, and any pointers on how to progress the story?

Thanks for your help
Talk to Hannah in morning for wine scenes with her that occur at night. Every 2 days or so Maiko will have a scene with nurse. Examine girl in nurse station in evening to get money. Scenes with princess occur in morning and you can do them in combination with Hannah scenes where you tell her to buy wine. New Maiko scenes occur once you complete all of Hannah scenes.

Oct 2, 2018
How do I progress past the point after Maiko gives you that vaccine/shot in your butt. Cause now im stuck and all I get is "I don't feel so well, I should visit Maiko later!" when I interact with door. None of the other characters will talk to me anymore since I need to get to next play day. And when I try to talk to nurse says I cant cause Maiko is watching... Please help!
Also this game is so repetitive. Like seriously.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Usually means its end of the current version. Also how you get past Maiko's door at night after she uses the vaccine on you??
You don't. After you finish with all the other girls, the day ends. The fourth night with Maiko will be in the next update. Should be interesting, what with the new horse cock and all...

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So i played the game for the first time with version 0.45.I am stuck.After the shot of Maiko i cannot trigger anything else.I go to Maiko in the night and it said to come other time. What shall i do?

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Here's save from end of 0.35 for people. Although having same bug as people above can't go past night 3 with Maiko.
I used your save and only managed to get the beginning of Rachel content, stopped when she jerked Roxy off without condom
Cant achieve to have Maiko and Hannah

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
So i played the game for the first time with version 0.45.I am stuck.After the shot of Maiko i cannot trigger anything else.I go to Maiko in the night and it said to come other time. What shall i do?
The answer is in my post that is literally right before your question.

Reactions: Dino1000

lexi12

Apr 19, 2019
Tf this is ver .35 not .45 this is the test verison where it shiw she has a big dick can anyone upload the release it suppose to be up now

ma_ko

Apr 15, 2018
Tf this is ver .35 not .45 this is the test verison where it shiw she has a big dick can anyone upload the release it suppose to be up now
you could actually read the previous posts but

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Ok, I've gotten all of the students to the point where they say "this is the end of the play day", however I can't get the penis growth scene to trigger. I don't get the "end of day" message from Hannah, I assume because her story is tied to Maiko's and Maiko is stalled on "I don't feel good, I should come back later".

Any thoughts on what I've missed?

Pablo3scobar

Jul 24, 2019
Ok, I've gotten all of the students to the point where they say "this is the end of the play day", however I can't get the penis growth scene to trigger. I don't get the "end of day" message from Hannah, I assume because her story is tied to Maiko's and Maiko is stalled on "I don't feel good, I should come back later".

Any thoughts on what I've missed?
Same Problem here

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So i got the message ,, I dont feel good, i better check Maiko later ,, Has any1 got a clue?

2.80 star(s) 40 Votes