ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
I love the artstyle, but this game is honestly the perfect example of why everybody hates rpgmaker games, extremely long and unnecessary cutscenes filled with slow transition effects and rpgmaker sounds, hearts, .... , explanation marks, etc constantly popping up for no reason, walking speed like both her legs are broken, and ridiculous amount of cutscenes. The tutorial almost made me quit the game on the spot

Mad Doc

Mar 14, 2018
Only MC is futa. They usually do add 1 or 2 futa NPCs. There isnt one at the moment.
If you keep visiting the girl in the common dorm you will get a pleasant surprise. You visit her instead of teaching class. After level up you will catch her undressing.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
i am stuck on a part where it says i need to be prepared for the last class before the test
It means there are still some tasks or cutscenes to look out for.
- How is your situation with the 3 girls?
- Has the director already jerked the MC a bunch of times
- Have you gone into the common girls house and met Kate?

Reactions: spamrocks515

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
Pheew! I found a minute to see what's up with my game here.
I was pleasantly surprised by so different comments of users.
This atmosphere is probably the thing why I love f95 so much! (ok, that's also because it was the first place where I posted my early plans)
I want to thank you all guys, you set a tone.

P.S.: I post here the latest public post from Patreon for those who are interested.

The poll about futanari content is almost over, but I have no doubt that it was successful (once again, I've made sure that me and the people, who support me, were on the same wavelength!)
The results of the voting will appear in the game, starting with version 0.35.

Now as for the game.
Our small team had stood the test of celebrations and parties that have accumulated over the months of intensive development of the previous version.
Now our team rested, and satisfied, started developing the game with renewed vigor.
As you probably know, there will be a new location with at least two buildings.
Fearing that it would be a spoiler, I can't show what's in there.
The only thing I can tell without making spoilers is that we stick to the plan from the development news #6!
Be happy everyone who longed for more erotic content.
This means, there will appear hot scenes with key characters (there's a lot of girls trapped in this cramped, small camp. You got to get funky with them!)

Cesspool

Aug 23, 2018
This game needs more bulges! More dress/skirt bulges! Students needs to be accidentally poked on their ass by Roxy massive bulge. Roxy needs to have more awkward moments when she gets an erection or the bulge becomes more noticeable in public area/places.

Reactions: sir_legend
2.80 star(s) 40 Votes