FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
This game needs more bulges! More dress/skirt bulges! Students needs to be accidentally poked on their ass by Roxy massive bulge. Roxy needs to have more awkward moments when she gets an erection or the bulge becomes more noticeable in public area/places.
Don't worry. Everything will happen in future updates.

Cesspool

Aug 23, 2018
Roxy inserts her flaccid long cock in a glory hole and unable to pull it out because it got erected and it's too fuckin big to pull out. Basically her cock is stuck until a woman shows up to relieve her.

BigPapa

Feb 16, 2018
We got some news!

Futa Quest development news #9
I'm happy to share with you some info about the development especially when it's something really interesting!
Those who support me, they already know that the version 0.35 is planned to be the biggest and the hardest to do, but this time I want to describe some things in greater detail.
  • loads of places to discover
Another part of the camp, the gym (with thermal baths), and the library, which were previously unavailable, are now open to visit.
Also, you'll have an opportunity to enter the princess' palace (4 new locations!!!)
To avoid spoilers, I'll just tell you there will be 9 new locations!
  • a new more sexy costume for the teacher Roxy (additional chibi)
  • a new costume for Kate (since she's a gymnast, it won't be difficult to guess what it will look like!) (additional chibi)
  • sexy scenes with minor characters
  • hotter scenes with Roxy
  • new work for Roxy(no more stupid cleaning), + some new things to buy from Chuck
  • futa-futa scenes filter was added (an opportunity to turn it on at the start of the game or in Roxy's room)
  • further development of relations with Connie
  • Rachel's channel waits for an update
  • refinement of the text of the previous version (we'll make it better)
  • lots of other things that I can't now remember but they will be in the game

Now let's talk about the release date of version 0.35.
To date, about 52% of the game is already done + time for translating!
Those who follow all our news can prove that we made good progress in developing in comparison to the development news #8.
There's a small chance, if all goes like it is now, we'll able to finish this version by the end of this month! But according to the specific nature of our work, hoping that all goes well is very risky, so it's not the set date!
Anyway, we'll try hard to do everything we can so you can get this version as soon as possible without loss of quality.
You know we always keep our word.
Wish us luck guys.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 40 Votes