FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
There are important news and voting on Patreon, don't miss it!
There will be no "I had no idea" argument later!

Reactions: Roofus

Leon7682

Mar 15, 2018

A vote you can't miss

This vote has been coming for some time, and the events with the program part in Development News #50 have only accelerated it. This is a pretty important issue that we couldn't leave to personal discretion, so we're bringing it to everyone's attention.
The essence of the vote is what we want to do by version 1.95:

After the release of the upcoming update 1.85, the next play day will be over and after that we want to make the 3rd part of the game (version 1.95 part 3).
First of all, it will allow to start the final version of the game with only one version of the program without any transitions (in order to secure the program part from the beginning to the end) (who does not understand, see development news #50).
We will be able to bring all the characters to the updated graphical representation. (shown on the picture). The current one does not allow to adequately add a variety of additional costumes, emotions, changing the position of the hands.

We will finally be able to add a large number of emotions (especially Roxy) (from 8-11 now to 20-30 in part 3).
For the adaptation of new players, we will make a short introductory part explaining the plot and introducing all the characters and situations. Of course, all your previous choices will be taken into account.
For our Russian-speaking fans, we can make this part in Russian.
As an additional pleasant bonus, we will be able to reduce the final weight of the downloaded file.

We will extend the voting period by one week to give everyone time to make their choice.

P.S. Votes of the Patrons will definitely be counted and taken into account according to their subscription level.

I vote for version 1.95 to be released as a third part with all its possible innovations.

I'm against releasing version 1.95 as a third part with all its possible innovations.

I trust the developers completely. Do what you think is best.

Reactions: Dino1000

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Not decided yet. If we are lucky, we maybe get it around christmas. But as the tests move on its getting closer to the decision of the release date. But so far, there is no date set.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
anyone have complete save file for 1.65, one where you prevented raven from cucking you. hard drive decided to not work so i cant get anything off of it and i dont want to restart everything over again. so if you havnt started 1.75 and stopped raven from stealing harley from you and completed everything could you plz provide a save file plz and thank you.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
So, I just recently started this game with part I.
I'm stuck at the point where I need to get the WIFI for Rachel. I did everything in the classroom and with Connie. Rachel doesn't want to do anything until I have the password & the princess doesn't have any content. Yet, I still can't enter Maiko's office at night. How do I proceed?

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
So, I just recently started this game with part I.
I'm stuck at the point where I need to get the WIFI for Rachel. I did everything in the classroom and with Connie. Rachel doesn't want to do anything until I have the password & the princess doesn't have any content. Yet, I still can't enter Maiko's office at night. How do I proceed?
did you click the window to enter at night, cant rem precisely but that the only thing i rem where you have to sneak into the office at night. have to click on the window, also if your having trouble look on google for guides. their are a lot of them that can help you if your stuck.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
nvm about the save file, found out that when you download the new version their is a save file starting at the ending of 1.65 so the only worry i have is if this save file is the one where roxy got cucked by raven or if anyone who let roxy get cucked by raven let me know if anything changes if raven steals her from you or not.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
nvm about the save file, found out that when you download the new version their is a save file starting at the ending of 1.65 so the only worry i have is if this save file is the one where roxy got cucked by raven or if anyone who let roxy get cucked by raven let me know if anything changes if raven steals her from you or not.
No, this is the 0.65 version of Part I which you get from his Patreon. So, I don't know who's Raven yet.
But maybe I need to do something with Hannah?

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
No, this is the 0.65 version of Part I which you get from his Patreon. So, I don't know who's Raven yet.
But maybe I need to do something with Hannah?
you know how the chars are based off of real char's from comics and manga and cartoon shows. so raven from teen titans is who im talking about who is interested in harley quinn who i believe is called Kate[cant rem]. i havnt played in months until i checked for update which was right after my hard drive died and wanted to play the new update but lost my save. so i cant rem the char's name properly and also the new update doesnt have them in it so that made it even harder to rem which is which cuz raven is only a side char and not one of the main chars roxy is pursuing. also you replied to the wrong comment so i most def didnt catch on until i typed this and scrolled up, i also didnt catch on when you said part 1 so sorry about that. i dont rem much about part 1 but like i said their are guide online so go on google which will prob be more help. also if your really struggling after that and cant find what your looking for and if it is an item use a save editor to cheat.

dondonre

Nov 17, 2020
does anybody know if your choices in the bdsm scenes with maiko make a difference?

I've been picking all the resist options so far cause I figured if you play along then roxy will eventually submit to being dominated by maiko but it only seems to get me in deeper shit

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
does anybody know if your choices in the bdsm scenes with maiko make a difference?

I've been picking all the resist options so far cause I figured if you play along then roxy will eventually submit to being dominated by maiko but it only seems to get me in deeper shit
dont know never submitted to maiko cuz i, so you will just have to save and try it out if your curious.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
you know how the chars are based off of real char's from comics and manga and cartoon shows. so raven from teen titans is who im talking about who is interested in harley quinn who i believe is called Kate[cant rem]. i havnt played in months until i checked for update which was right after my hard drive died and wanted to play the new update but lost my save. so i cant rem the char's name properly and also the new update doesnt have them in it so that made it even harder to rem which is which cuz raven is only a side char and not one of the main chars roxy is pursuing. also you replied to the wrong comment so i most def didnt catch on until i typed this and scrolled up, i also didnt catch on when you said part 1 so sorry about that. i dont rem much about part 1 but like i said their are guide online so go on google which will prob be more help. also if your really struggling after that and cant find what your looking for and if it is an item use a save editor to cheat.
No problem.
I figured it out though, there was a scene with Hannah I needed to do first.
Thx again for the help.

Cr729li

Oct 1, 2022
What do I do I've to start the maid quest for the butt plug but when I go to Connie she doesn't do anything and in the morning when I go to see her it says I've to sneak into her room at night and watch her and when I go at night it says I've to watch the scene with rachal at the camp area

Reactions: jake112k

Sheev69

Nov 18, 2020
After Hannah sleeps in your guest room it doesn't let me go to the medical office, no red arrows or anything, anyway to fix it?

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
After Hannah sleeps in your guest room it doesn't let me go to the medical office, no red arrows or anything, anyway to fix it?
is this on 1.75 cuz if it is i cant help you lol, never tried entering into the medical office in 1.75 update seeing as you mainly dealt with connie/rachial/mei/ and the princess/hannah.[dont know if i phuucked up the names or not]

Sheev69

Nov 18, 2020
is this on 1.75 cuz if it is i cant help you lol, never tried entering into the medical office in 1.75 update seeing as you mainly dealt with connie/rachial/mei/ and the princess/hannah.[dont know if i phuucked up the names or not]
Yes, I only had Princess and Hannah left apart from the end of the play date, didn't do a single Princess scene yet and then this happened, I don't have the patience to start over, unfortunately.

Cr729li

Oct 1, 2022
Can anyone help in version 1.45 I've to complete Hannah quest by going to the med office after she woke up in my guest room but I can't get to the office

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes