quadrapuni123

Aug 21, 2023
qwerty.PNG

Got stuck again! Need to go to medical office to proceed with Hannah's quest cuz she was beat up by Maiko. Can't do anything right now, anyone has solution about this?? I don't have any extra saves or what to reload and do other other quest instead. Is there anyway to fix this??

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
anyone got the previous version's save? my jawn is not working, and the save that comes wit the game skipped scenes i liked

Kayastor

Jan 5, 2020
View attachment 2818609

I feel like that screenshot sums up many of my thoughts regarding where the game has been heading the past handful of updates.

The game was so focused on Roxy, the protagonist, at the start. For tens of hours of gameplay, if you don't just use the gallery. Then it started putting so much emphasis on other characters doing sexual stuff to each other. Sure, in a lot of those situations Roxy sets it up, but I think it's makes no sense development-wise to spend SO much time setting a precedent for how the game and content is, and then shifting gears like crazy into making the girls you've gotten close to but yet to really do much with, start to get with other people. I.e. for me who's not into that, that's really unfortunate indeed!
And what's up with having hours upon hours of content with the women and then suddenly adding a dick to them?
It goes back to what I said earlier, it goes against the content and precedent that was set for years of development. And even if you play it all for the first time now, it still feels that way because it's so many hours of game time before it switches gears like that. So if you're not into that, like me, characters you've been into and followed for so long are now no longer of interest.

Then it introduced NTR, and it's only skippable at that (which on a personal note, is useless to me. If it happened then it happened). So some characters were ruined for me, or I like them significantly less. Once again I will point out how many years into development this was, and how late into the game it is.
It doubled down on more NTR content this (1.75) update.

What happened? I get it if it's all clearly set up to give girls dicks, has NTR, and focus on content between other girls relatively early. But it didn't do that at all, and it's so late into the game it switches. I just fail to understand. Did the developer get bored of the route they were going? Is it Patreon polls that decide to add content like that?

Maybe it's just me who feels like the rug was kinda pulled out from under me. I hope everyone else is still into it, but for me, I feel like I can't really play the game anymore because of how it changed direction? Anyway, bit of a rant :BootyTime:

TL;DR: Game seemingly changed direction very late-game, no longer for me.
I'm with you on this one, when I play a game I expect to be the one fucking all the girls that im trying to get with not watching them do each other, I'm pretty sure a majority of the scenes dont involve the mc in any way outside of them being the one who set it up but we dont even get to see her. This unfortunately is something I don't like combined with all the random sounds that you get every 3 seconds for no reason are a major turn off for me on this game. Other than that the art is great but the grind ruins a lot of fun.

VladMor

Oct 16, 2021
Why in gallery on second talk rey x kate and second baths event, it says that "you decided to skip this scene''? I tryed a lot of saves with full gallery and all the same(last segment of the gallery)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Bro what the hell? When I'm starting a new game, the game tells me that there is a part 1 of this game. Anyone knows where to find part 1?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Damn... So basically there is no way to fuck Kate without entering FutaxFuta content? No chance I can choose wheter she should have a vagina or a dick between her legs?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Are we goint to be able to kill the director at some point? Or at least a cum dumster so silly that she can't speak or move? Please.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes