xwor639

May 19, 2017
I like the idea of the main character donger growing. Only possible problem how would future content play out and what other options you can give to people that dislike this idea.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
i would make the big penis thing optional, or just for some events. Like before X event she needs to take the drug and if she doesn't the event doesn't start, maybe its some kind of play, the mc needs to go to the headmistress to be punished with the drug and then she can use the endowment to have fun with other girls, i dont know but that way we could still have both types of events. (normal penis size and monster penis size)

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
you gave her a HUGE PENIS . Which is GOOD but there needs to be BULGE in scenes now . People won't like if MC has sex with only penetrating girls with head of her penis . So far , okay/good game i say .

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
I congratulated everyone on my Patreon page but I couldn't forget about my favorite site F95Zone and the thread about my current game.
I started developing games on this forum and got invaluable feedback right here.
I am very grateful to those of you who expressed interest in my work and I'd like to pay super respect. (guys, wherever you are, you're the best!)
Not get to the main congratulations.

Thanks to everyone who is involved in this game's life and the lives of my previous projects. I read almost every comment and I'm open to negative opinion, if any.
I want to wish you, and myself too, a positive mood and let all the ideas, that you didn't turn into action this year, come true in the New Year!

Leon7682

Mar 15, 2018
I congratulated everyone on my Patreon page but I couldn't forget about my favorite site F95Zone and the thread about my current game.
I started developing games on this forum and got invaluable feedback right here.
I am very grateful to those of you who expressed interest in my work and I'd like to pay super respect. (guys, wherever you are, you're the best!)

Thanks to everyone who is involved in this game's life and the lives of my previous projects. I read almost every comment and I'm open to negative opinion, if any.
I want to wish you, and myself too, a positive mood and let all the ideas, that you didn't turn into action this year, come true in the New Year!
Any news about new update?

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018

Please add a replay gallery

Reactions: Leon7682

ks083

Jul 20, 2019
Having an issue when you order the book to the outside guy and have to put the book in the princess library, I went at all times of day in her room but I can't drop the book anywhere / don't see any indicator where to click to trigger the event.
Any help appreciated, thx

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
Having an issue when you order the book to the outside guy and have to put the book in the princess library, I went at all times of day in her room but I can't drop the book anywhere / don't see any indicator where to click to trigger the event.
Any help appreciated, thx
If you already have the book, you should put it in the camp's library next to Roxy's house.

Please add a replay gallery
Many people asked about it so, not right away, but I'll make it in future versions.

• Love
Reactions: RHFlash

ks083

Jul 20, 2019
If you already have the book, you should put it in the camp's library next to Roxy's house.
Dunno why I thought it would be in the princess's manor, maybe a misread

Thanks anyway - I confim it's in the public library

Ayazel

Jul 22, 2018
Hello there ! This game (the artwork part mostly) is pretty good, but there is something that can be added.
I often forget what I'm doing, as there is no "quest" screen like in other RPGs. Usually I end up clicking on everything in the morning, the day, the evening....
Therefore it would be cool to add some kind of "mission info" :)

Your mom is cute

Jan 14, 2020
I'm stuck at the part where you go to Maiko's at night. I just got the scene where Maiko ejects a needle into your ass for your overexcitement. I have done everything in the play day but everytime I go to Maiko's at night, Roxy will say she doesn't feel well.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes