Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So, i need to go 2 times at Maiko in the night, i went once , idk how to go another time and idk how to trigger another scene at princess. All chars are done , any1 have a clue?

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I don't understand what I am doing wrong in this game. It says 'You've found all the content
in this version continue next play day' and yet no matter how many days pass or what I do, it
won't progress. It cannot be the end of the update because even even version 0.45 had more
content then I can access here. I can't progress with Connie, I can't even get near the princess
and as for Rachel apparently I cannot get in at night to the office because I haven't used all
the ways to get close to the girls. I am clearly missing something and I do not much care for
missing things at all :LOL:

Update: Never mind I made it work. It was as I said, so simple feckin thing woulda bitten me
if it had teeth. I recalled the first time I played in ages not too long ago I did things differently.

Last edited:

Dickdoodle

Dec 17, 2016
I played it yesterday, the pathing broke when I spoke to Kate, so if you're going to play the game perhaps avoid that NPC. or just wait till there is a fixed version release.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
I played it yesterday, the pathing broke when I spoke to Kate, so if you're going to play the game perhaps avoid that NPC. or just wait till there is a fixed version release.
Had that problem to but you just have to be careful not to click to fast.

Bloe´s Chaos

Sep 30, 2017
The update is 0.55 test, not 0.55, so some fix might reach us. Aside from the frozen screen problem, present since the last version of Futa in the Police Academy (saving often is mandatory for Futabox games), FQ is perfectly playable. Only the typos need revision. If you didn´t care about this, the update will probably be enjoyable for you.
And about the content: no sex whatsoever. Yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I liked the previous update more, but this one is decent in terms of content. Still bothersome repeating the same patterns all days for getting the scenes though. Specially for the princess.

Last edited:

Ayazel

Jul 22, 2018
Can aynone tells me what does the switch in Roxy's bedroom does ? I don't really get the point of this "filter"...

Bloe´s Chaos

Sep 30, 2017
Can aynone tells me what does the switch in Roxy's bedroom does ? I don't really get the point of this "filter"...
It blocks Kate´s lewd scenes, the other futa character in the camp apart from MC. I don´t recommend its activation, but it´s only a matter of taste I guess. Still no sex between them anyway. Not sure how it affects the progression with the rest of girls but an important revelation about Kate´s role may be lost and even MC´s past "recollection" from this last update.

Last edited:

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Using the dev save, so is there a way to access the gallery of all Ive missed?

That and I took futa on futa to mean anal to some degree, but apparently thats not implimented. Any anal at all however?

phenx

Aug 13, 2017
Futa Quest version 0.55 public release
Roxy:
- new completely redrawn whole body picture in a lewd teacher's uniform(super sexy)!
- new swimsuit (whole-body picture and chibi)!
- secret costume (whole-body picture and chibi) (I don't want to spoil your impressions of the game)!
- continuation of the scene where you stopped at the end of version 0.45
- Roxy's chibi for the sex-basement
Maiko:
- 3 new extremely hot scenes (as the coder aka writer said, one scene is the best thing he's ever done)
-one new emotion
Kate:
She's the pearl of this update since lots of the most sensual and hot things happened to her!
- in this version, you'll find out a secret about Kate
- new secret costume (whole-body picture and chibi)
- quests in her room, in the gym and somewhere else! *winking*
- as I said, a lot of hot content
Hannah:
- testing Roxy while she has a big cock
- Roxy uncovers the doctor's hidden sexual potential, from now on, no one can stop her!
The maid of the princess:
- this side character is becoming more important
- new completely redrawn whole body picture
- 4 new emotions
- one sex scene
Princess:
If I describe it, it will be a giant spoiler.
I don't want to spoil your play, so let's say there are 2 new actions with her!
Rachel:
- she'll take part in one scene in this update
Some technical details:
Thorough work has been done on the translation of this update.
I made it as good as possible for not a native speaker.
The amount of text increased by 25% compared with the last version, the quality of pictures increased as well!
Lots of other things I can't remember now...
As you can see, the list is pretty big, and I couldn't do all of it without hard work and, of course, your wonderful support!
Thank you, my friends!
Have a nice play!

Fix:
- Maiko's freezing in Kate's room (when the player holds space) was fixed.
- old pictures of Roxy working in the medical room were changed to new.

XamiLa

Jan 31, 2020
Can anyone tell me what to do from here?
I completed Rachel's quest till the part where she streams with a costume and mask.
I did the Princess until I spy on her though the bushes 3 times.
The Velma girl I did the simulation until it said that she's mad at me and said that the relationship had failed.
I can' t prepare the final lesson before the test
(I also completed the Maiko quest until it said that I have to wait for the next play day)
This is for 0.55 btw

I figured it out I hadn't talked to Kate yet

Last edited:

Bloe´s Chaos

Sep 30, 2017
Using the dev save, so is there a way to access the gallery of all Ive missed?

That and I took futa on futa to mean anal to some degree, but apparently thats not implimented. Any anal at all however?
No, there isn´t any gallery at all. I was referring to the past story of MC, not a recollection of memories like other RPGM games (that´s my reason for using quotation marks indeed). However, FutaBox said in page 19 that it might be a possibility in the future.

And no anal yet. The only sex scene of the game is at the beginning. But after finally getting Maiko submissive and giving Kate full joy with her body in this update we shouldn´t be far to see some action in the camp.

phenx Thanks for sharing the official info :)

Can anyone tell me what to do from here?
I completed Rachel's quest till the part where she streams with a costume and mask.
I did the Princess until I spy on her though the bushes 3 times.
The Velma girl I did the simulation until it said that she's mad at me and said that the relationship had failed.
I can' t prepare the final lesson before the test
(I also completed the Maiko quest until it said that I have to wait for the next play day)
This is for 0.55 btw
Did you talk with Hanna? If I recall correctly, you need to talk with her in the morning. That should advance the scenes with other characters. Always you get stuck, try talking with all the girls and follow the trails given.

Last edited:

XamiLa

Jan 31, 2020
I was able to progress but I'm stuck again
I did my 2 nights with Maiko
After Maiko's first turn Roxy says she isn't well and she should go to Maiko later. I'm stuck here I tried talking to the other character and Maiko but I can't progress

Nevermind Rachel's quest just glitched and I had to do the final part again

Last edited:

Goufpilot117

May 3, 2018
I was able to progress but I'm stuck again
I did my 2 nights with Maiko
After Maiko's first turn Roxy says she isn't well and she should go to Maiko later. I'm stuck here I tried talking to the other character and Maiko but I can't progress

Nevermind Rachel's quest just glitched and I had to do the final part again
How did you fix it, I'm stuck there too?

Reactions: Northnecro
2.90 star(s) 43 Votes