Roofus

Sep 14, 2017
How did you fix it, I'm stuck there too?
Make sure you don't need to buy something from the seller and you talked to the girl-futanari Kate (house of poor girls)
Did you corrupt Hannah in the medical room?

If you still can't play this moment, use saves - ends of versions 0.35 and 0.45. I found it on the Futabox patreon site.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Aww. No gallery? That's fine with Renpy's easy save system, but no gallery on an rpgm hurts a lot. Are there at least repeatable scenes for the 'princesses'?
That and I took futa on futa to mean anal to some degree, but apparently thats not implimented. Any anal at all however?
You may be mixing futa (both genitals) with dickgirl (dick instead of a vagina). Ignoring the innacurately named 'Futadom World' where no futa is actually a futa, futas are supposed to have both genitals. Though there are both 'balls' and 'no balls' futa types, as well.
There is a difference. Its just people fucking one more cultural (that sounds weird with the current subject matter, lol) thing up.

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
this game could be so much more
but rpgm and no gallery no old saves and low sex keep it where it is

Reactions: joehoe

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"Before I see Maiko, I need to speak to Hannah"
Goes to Hannah.
"While I still need to see Maiko, I don't want to get Hannah in trouble"
So how the hell do I do what I was told to do?

Edit: Had to reload an older save and lost 20 or so minutes of progress, but I didn't run into the issue a second time.

Last edited:

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
"Before I see Maiko, I need to speak to Hannah"
Goes to Hannah.
"While I still need to see Maiko, I don't want to get Hannah in trouble"
So how the hell do I do what I was told to do?

Edit: Had to reload an older save and lost 20 or so minutes of progress, but I didn't run into the issue a second time.
Typically that message shows up if you try to talk to Hannah during the day or at night after helping her with Maiko. If you just skipped forward to the morning you should have been able to talk to her without having to load an old save.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
After I made Kate have her first orgasm, the nipple lick image got stuck on my screen. It is now stuck there no matter what I do. Even going to different areas and sleeping to the next day. It just won't vanish.

Edit:"Luckily" I had a save just before the scene for....research purposes. Yeah. I reloaded the older save, went back through the scene, and no stuck image.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Aww. No gallery? That's fine with Renpy's easy save system, but no gallery on an rpgm hurts a lot. Are there at least repeatable scenes for the 'princesses'?

You may be mixing futa (both genitals) with dickgirl (dick instead of a vagina). Ignoring the innacurately named 'Futadom World' where no futa is actually a futa, futas are supposed to have both genitals. Though there are both 'balls' and 'no balls' futa types, as well.
There is a difference. Its just people fucking one more cultural (that sounds weird with the current subject matter, lol) thing up.
I mean to be clear and to be blunt no I knew what I meant. But yes Ill admit it was based off of guessumption and not any form of actual logic

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I left the load menu open when I ran to the store just now. When I got back, I started paying attention to the music. Did anyone else notice that one of the tunes it plays is the old TMNT theme song?

On another note. Is the 'ruined relationship' with Velma unavoidable? I'm playing back through the game, and can't remember if you can keep it from happening.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2017
I left the load menu open when I ran to the store just now. When I got back, I started paying attention to the music. Did anyone else notice that one of the tunes it plays is the old TMNT theme song?

On another note. Is the 'ruined relationship' with Velma unavoidable? I'm playing back through the game, and can't remember if you can keep it from happening.
from what i remember its unavoidable but its temporary you go have to do something (dont remember what) and you can back at doing what you did before

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Have to say the whole game feels like one giant cockblock. A few of the scenes got me hard, but the time between that and the next scene was a bit tedious even if you held enter to speed it up. I went soft between the scenes, lol.
This game SERIOUSLY needs a scene replay function. The 'good' parts are too few and far between for the current content.
And because the saves almost never seem to function between versions, there's no actual reason to hold onto them.

larrangeur

Dec 1, 2017
Keep doing your great work, chicks are really hot and the graphics are nice, the whole thing is very funny and caricatural and I like this. Continue to fine the game and the content and you may have one of the 5 better rpgm sexy games

SirLongWood The3rd

Sep 26, 2018
How else do you earn money? I'm to the point where I have ciri streaming and I'm spraying water bottles full of sperm on her.. but I have two other quests that require money like roxy wants wine and I need another crystal

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Where can i find the secateurs for the Peach/princess part?
She keeps telling me to 'find it somewhere near'.. but where?

gg123

Dec 13, 2019
I think there's a bug that prevents a new playthrough. At the time when you need to get the internet, you can't teach anymore lessons or do anything to get closer to the girls and can't ask for the modem from Chuck.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes