openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
same thing with me , i cant go with my old saves so i go new game and im stuck .. Say i need to wait new play day like i have see all scenes but its new game??? Why is this

Kanio

Oct 26, 2017
I love the concept of this game and all of the Girls. But i really want to edit the grammar soooo badly... It's hurting me

Girokar

Apr 6, 2018
There's something that's always bugged me with each version. Why is this part completely blocked so you can't use it when majority of time early game is spent going back and forth to the classroom? Also at this point it'd be nice if you just had an item to move the time of day forward and/or an item to go to a set time of day. Especially with latest update majority of events require it to be mourning / day-time so it's just padding since you can't really do much at other times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bloe´s Chaos

Sep 30, 2017
can someone post saves?
Done playing test version, but no issues at all for the public one.

Saves Information:
4. Original from developer.
5 & 7: Hannah scenes.
8 & 9: Maiko scenes (first approach may be done with 6).
10-14: Kate scenes with all variations.
15: Maid scene.
16-20: Princess scenes with all variations.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Im stuck. I think i have to somehow get past the dog in front of the Princess' castle, but i cant find anything i can use. Im on the second play day i believe. The one where you get Rachel to start streaming again and Connie wont talk to you for boobie crimes. I have just learned that the princess likes to read from the bushes and cant do anything else

Edit: nevermind, i had to keep visiting Maiko

Last edited:

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
There definitely needs to be a gallery room (not being able to play previous scenes without copious saves is dull). And these pause breaks in between lines of speech, I saw someone else mention it. Didn't notice it at first, but man it really starts to just drag on during scenes. Should not be 5-8 seconds of blankness in between 2-3 lines of text

carbonik15gx

Sep 28, 2017
Could someone tell me what to do to talk to the princess for the first time? I have taught all the lessons that the game allows me and I have bought the crystal for the scientist, I have done experiments with the scientist until she gave me the option to remove her panties during hypnosis and I have selected the option "stop". The gamer girl asks me for the internet connection but I can't get into the director's house to get it. The nurse don't let me do anything else with her.

Reactions: ethioman47

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I restarted the game due to save issues, because I want to see all of the content. After starting to play the retro console with Rachel, it tells me I can't play any more since she needs an internet connection. I also can't teach any more -- it tells me I've reached the end of THAT content. Or visit Hannah the nurse either, same thing. And when attempting to visit Maiko, it tells me that I haven't yet done everything I can do yet with the girls. Finally, I keep repeating the same scene with Connie and the machine where I pat her head and tell her she's smart.

Is this normal? Yes, I'm playing the latest version (0.55).

EDIT: Apparently the scenes with Connie eventually changed and I was able to progress. The end of content warnings are confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flat

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
I restarted the game due to save issues, because I want to see all of the content. After starting to play the retro console with Rachel, it tells me I can't play any more since she needs an internet connection. I also can't teach any more -- it tells me I've reached the end of THAT content. Or visit Hannah the nurse either, same thing. And when attempting to visit Maiko, it tells me that I haven't yet done everything I can do yet with the girls. Finally, I keep repeating the same scene with Connie and the machine where I pat her head and tell her she's smart.

Is this normal? Yes, I'm playing the latest version (0.55).

EDIT: Apparently the scenes with Connie eventually changed and I was able to progress. The end of content warnings are confusing.
i have same problem , where i go i see that message i have seen all content in that game and need to wait for next .. but its new game ..

PussyWillow21

Jan 8, 2020
For anyone having trouble with a "bug", I just spent 5 hours playing through the .45 version and all you have to do is do everything. You have to progress every story to the point that it says "Wait for next play day." So, go everywhere and talk to everyone with an actual character model and progress.

Edit: And yes. The Connie story tends to repeat itself but it is progressing. Just don't get a gameover which it does have.

Reactions: Roofus

jissou

Mar 12, 2018
Hi

I am stuck when I have to join maiko the night after she injected me with a product. I cannot interact with any character

the main character tells me " i don't feel good, i better go to maiko later "

thank you for the help you can offer me

Last edited:
Reactions: sabadongelov
2.90 star(s) 43 Votes