PussyWillow21

Jan 8, 2020
What events have you gotten? You got the injection and it should have cut you to the sleep event taking you to 5.5. From there you talk to Meiko and an event happens. From there talk to the nurse in the morning and from there you can do other events which are only Kate and The Princess events.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Same for me i go and talk to all girls nothing happens.. After injection, i done with princess and gamer girl others says i need to wait next play day..

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
What events have you gotten? You got the injection and it should have cut you to the sleep event taking you to 5.5. From there you talk to Meiko and an event happens. From there talk to the nurse in the morning and from there you can do other events which are only Kate and The Princess events.
I've had the sleep event (that's when the MC:s cock grows, right?). Now, I don't remember exactly what things I've done, but I think that it's the Maiko interaction that is bugged, since I'm told to visit Maike during night, but when doing so I get turned away.

Tony2118

Jun 22, 2018
Im stuck. I think i have to somehow get past the dog in front of the Princess' castle, but i cant find anything i can use. Im on the second play day i believe. The one where you get Rachel to start streaming again and Connie wont talk to you for boobie crimes. I have just learned that the princess likes to read from the bushes and cant do anything else

Edit: nevermind, i had to keep visiting Maiko
im stuck on this same issue, i have already spoken with maiko til i get the message to where i have to wait til next play day. was there anything else you did ?

Xionz

Jul 1, 2018
I'm stuck after Ciri streaming questline done. Roxy needs Wine and another one crystal but I can't find how I earn money. How can I do now?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Well i can't go into hot springs it says "you can enter the hot springs only wearing a towel or swimsuit" can you help me ?
If i remember correctly, you cannot enter the hotsprings for now. You are supposed to spy on her.
Walk to the top left corner of the area where you can walk. It should trigger.

Reactions: rj45direct

Klimon

Feb 22, 2018
I believe i might be stuck on the princess progress.
When i try to speak to her in the morning inside the big bath, she's standing with back towards me and i can't interact with her.
Is this a bug or am i just missing something?

Roofus

Sep 14, 2017
I believe i might be stuck on the princess progress.
When i try to speak to her in the morning inside the big bath, she's standing with back towards me and i can't interact with her.
Is this a bug or am i just missing something?

Yes, it's a bug. I tried it too but, as it appeared, there was no content at all.

Mikequietly

Apr 6, 2020
can someone help me after the events with Connie about lifting her skirt this message appears to me "you've found all available content in this version to be continued in next play day" in the classroom also the same message happens, with the nurse too, and I do not know how to talk to the girl from the church that has the dog in front and the girl from the video game can someone help me?
did you ever work this out cos I am stuck at exactly the same place.....

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes