xj990

Jun 7, 2019
I believe i might be stuck on the princess progress.
When i try to speak to her in the morning inside the big bath, she's standing with back towards me and i can't interact with her.
Is this a bug or am i just missing something?
Yes, it's a bug. I tried it too but, as it appeared, there was no content at all.
During that time of day when it looks like Princess is in big bath area, she is actually in her room/personal library in the west side of the castle. I was stuck for awhile until I figured that out and was able to interact and progress with her after that.

The Red Ed

Nov 24, 2019
Why the fuck can't some one make a guide... And man please fix your doing game. It seems like you're last update fucked some things up. Because it has plenty of bugs where story gets stuck.....Connie is mad at me now, did all content for rachel and the nurse,. Spied on princess readin the book, but I literally can't advance...clicked everything and everyone. There should be more content, in next play day or something, but I can't teach, or interact with anyone else....

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Why the fuck can't some one make a guide... And man please fix your doing game. It seems like you're last update fucked some things up. Because it has plenty of bugs where story gets stuck.....Connie is mad at me now, did all content for rachel and the nurse,. Spied on princess readin the book, but I literally can't advance...clicked everything and everyone. There should be more content, in next play day or something, but I can't teach, or interact with anyone else....
Probably because the game isnt finished hehe xd

D

Deleted member 1954024

I loved the urethra play in the last update it was sooo hot, now i can't wait for the footjobs.

Leon7682

Mar 15, 2018
Rachel

As the winner of the vote in this update, she received special attention.

a new redrawn look for everyday life in the camp and for the stream
new activities during the stream and at her house
Connie

new redrawn look for everyday life and for walking on the street
continuation of experiments and special " lessons " on the street
Connie is the first one to have a turning point in the game (do you want her to fall in love with you...)

Hannah

like the two previous girls, completely redrawn look + a more spicy suit
Hannah is a slutty engine of this update, interesting and challenging in the implementation scenes are attached.

+++At the end of version 0.65, you will enjoy a nice erotic scene separately with Roxy+++

Finally what many have asked for, waited, and hoped for.

In the game files, there is a step-by-step passing. Now for those people who had any difficulties, there is a place where everything is described.

3 save files in the game, which the coder made specifically for everyone, start exactly with new content!

Now no one will need to replay anything.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes