Roofus

Sep 14, 2017
i still got stuck in peaches storyline lol
think I hit a bug, started Connie's story line and then the game skipped the whole teaching segments, it is now saying "you have reached the end of the current available content" everytime I try to do the teaching segment so I cant progress the story at all even though I played a previous version and it took me well past this point
how do i even begin with the princess/daisy character
The game has a walkthrough.

maorcules

Nov 4, 2017
stuck after 3rd ms maiko event where roxie feels sick
i just get " i should talk to her later" every night i try to go

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
hi to you all I wanted to ask for information I have the latest version of the game but I can't go on with the other women but only with Roxy but if I speak to you she tells me that my relationship is over with her what can I do? Help!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

jimbwho

Oct 29, 2019
I transfered my saves from 0.55 to 0.65 and when I load my save file, there's for some reason an overlay of the image "KateRoxy2_lick_1" stuck on screen, and I don't know how to remove it. Please help
1589940461430.png

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
is suppose to get angry with u when u expose her breast and she wakes up from her machine

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
What I would like to know is if there is actual new content on this update and Doom Slayer is just whining because there is no sex or if the content of 0.65 is so small that what he is saying has some truth to it.

Because if he is just whining then noice but if there really is so little content then maybe I should just wait until 0.75 :unsure: (A good example of this could be the last update of Slutcraft where the devs used 3 months of work to make 2 new scenes and 2-3min of gameplay)
no the dev is incompetent thats all
i supported him but stopped

he had a very good game called futa police academy, he randomly paused it's production and started this game.
barely any sex content in this game, the doc should be your personal cum dumpster and yet you're still not even able to fuck her.

Rafaels223

May 28, 2018
im stuck, i done with kate,the gamer girl, and the principe, but i can-t earn money and i dont know what to do. pls help.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Oh my, this game is bad. Both the overall game design/direction and writing are atrocious.

It is a living testament of amateurish, fumbling game design thru and thru.

The art is excellent tough, so big props for the art assets. A shame that this potential is wasted since there are only a few sex scenes after such a long time. A double shame really, since this is one of the few 2D games with lots of futanari and cute girls with nice art, and yet the developer has clearly devolved into the dreaded "my patreon got big so now I'll trickle down updates".

Also it's kinda cute in a way that a very quick glance at Roofus post history and behavior reveals them as the alt account of the game's developer. Hello there FutaBox! Well that or this is one of the worst cases of "acute groupie syndrome" in the history of ever lol :love:

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
how do u deal with miss maiko do u cum on her face or lower, on the second night u take control

Roofus

Sep 14, 2017
Oh my, this game is bad. Both the overall game design/direction and writing are atrocious.

It is a living testament of amateurish, fumbling game design thru and thru.

The art is excellent tough, so big props for the art assets. A shame that this potential is wasted since there are only a few sex scenes after such a long time. A double shame really, since this is one of the few 2D games with lots of futanari and cute girls with nice art, and yet the developer has clearly devolved into the dreaded "my patreon got big so now I'll trickle down updates".

Also it's kinda cute in a way that a very quick glance at Roofus post history and behavior reveals them as the alt account of the game's developer. Hello there FutaBox! Well that or this is one of the worst cases of "acute groupie syndrome" in the history of ever lol :love:
I just stood up for my favorite game when many the other people left one-sided subjective negative reviews (just like you now), and if possible I try to help other people in this post. I just don't understand how you can attack the game like that just because you wanted to see all the characters fucked as soon as possible.

maorcules

Nov 4, 2017
I just stood up for my favorite game when many the other people left one-sided subjective negative reviews (just like you now), and if possible I try to help other people in this post. I just don't understand how you can attack the game like that just because you wanted to see all the characters fucked as soon as possible.
personally i kind of like the slow burn as long as there is some action
im still stuck at makio's quest when roxie dosent feel well after the injection, any idea how to progress?

Roofus

Sep 14, 2017
personally i kind of like the slow burn as long as there is some action
im still stuck at makio's quest when roxie dosent feel well after the injection, any idea how to progress?
If you're playing the latest version, there's a walkthrough. Make sure you're done with other girls in the current play day.

maorcules

Nov 4, 2017
If you're playing the latest version, there's a walkthrough. Make sure you're done with other girls in the current play day.
i did everything. roxie just says that she dosent feel well and needs to talk to makio later, ( this happenes at night)

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i wish u could save a crucial moment where u have to chooses, instead of picking one the having to redo the scene just to get the other option

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
11 Hours to finish all the currently avaiable content, no penetration what so fucking ever and on top of that continuing some of the story lines was stupidly annoying repetitive and frustrating.

Lets take the princess for example
first the fact her fucking house is so stupidly huge and you have to go to her when shes inside it to continue her story gets incredibly annoying very fast, but that's not enough cause then you need to start using a fucking disguise and proceding her corruption get EVEN MORE ANNOYING

basically it goes

Wake up -> go to her house -> walk all the way to the fucking kitchen and from there, the maid's bed room -> put on disguise -> go back to the princess's room -> princess corruption scene -> go back to the maid's room -> change out of your disguise -> spend time till its time to go to sleep -> Wake up

I was having fun till i had to do all this fucking bullshit for several in game days
There's so much padding and filler in this that by the last few scenes i was skipping everything to get it over with and finish the build.

And last but not least, they need to hire someone to rewrite the entire thing cause this game despite the interesting premise and hook with the cosplaying characters, has some of the worst english i've seen in my life, and that's from an Italian with english as their second language.

I imagine that if I didn't start skipping the text after the teacher started jerking off the with princess's feet and began groping her, my running time would have been either at 12 or 13 hours.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 43 Votes