dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys 2 quick questions...
How much content is there with the Meiko knockoff?
Is there any futa on male?

otaku2d<3

Jan 1, 2020
am lil confuse it seems there more content in 55 then 65 did they took off content? no gym and certain character and cant follow walk through

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Cant spy princess and that thing in kitchen to keep maid busy, cant enter in maiko house I don't feel well, and with others cant talk or do. I try everything, this is second tine to play from start just because if this stupid stuck in something you dont even know what. And i wont play new update i want to continue story, and i played from saves after injection still stuck at the end..

GamerTrick

May 28, 2020
So, I think I’m stuck. I’ve had to replay everything all the way up to the injection. I can’t talk to Kate, Rachel, Connie or Meiko. I can “watch” princess and work evenings, but that’s it. What am I supposed to do?

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
There's penetration in the screenshots. You saying that one's not in the game?
It's a flashback that just pops up randomly. You should really stay away from this game. The art is great, but it in no way respects your time. Way too much time spent running around doing boring busywork and reading poorly translated dialogue, just to get the same pictures multiple times.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
It's a flashback that just pops up randomly. You should really stay away from this game. The art is great, but it in no way respects your time. Way too much time spent running around doing boring busywork and reading poorly translated dialogue, just to get the same pictures multiple times.
While I hear your concern what you are saying is pretty much the truth for every RPGM game and something that should be considered when getting into one.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
While I hear your concern what you are saying is pretty much the truth for every RPGM game and something that should be considered when getting into one.
That's hardly an issue with the engine but rather with what devs choose to do with it. I suspect a sort of reflexive, unthinking falling back to the design paradigms of old-school JRPGs (which tended to be grindy af) on account of the obvious visual similarities, personally.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
That's hardly an issue with the engine but rather with what devs choose to do with it. I suspect a sort of reflexive, unthinking falling back to the design paradigms of old-school JRPGs (which tended to be grindy af) on account of the obvious visual similarities, personally.
I agree it's not engine related but there's a strong correlation between grind and RPGM games.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I agree it's not engine related but there's a strong correlation between grind and RPGM games.
See second sentence. Ofc besides a sort of cultural relic from earlier generations of games grind is a cheap & nasty way for devs to add nominal length to their works for very little additional effort... a dubious approach hardly limited to RPGM games.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
No one has suggested it was limited to RPGM games. Not sure why you would think that.Just that it was generally more prevalent there.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
No one has suggested it was limited to RPGM games. Not sure why you would think that.Just that it was generally more prevalent there.
The point being that it's a deplorably common sin of game devs, particularly indie/crowdfunded ones, in general and claiming it as somehow characteristic of RPGM ones like you initially did -
- smacks of stereotyped prejudices at best. (Why yes, I'm quite tired of bullshit "hurr durr RPGM sux" comments that pop up here every now and then.) If for the sake of the argument we accept that it indeed is "more prevalent" there then that's basically simply because it's the most common platform used for making RPGs in the first place by the aforementioned Usual Suspects. Ones working with different formats and/or platforms certainly routinely enough demonstrate willingness to include such dubious padding.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
- smacks of stereotyped prejudices at best. (Why yes, I'm quite tired of bullshit "hurr durr RPGM sux" comments that pop up here every now and then.) If for the sake of the argument we accept that it indeed is "more prevalent" there then that's basically simply because it's the most common platform used for making RPGs in the first place by the aforementioned Usual Suspects. Ones working with different formats and/or platforms certainly routinely enough demonstrate willingness to include such dubious padding.
No, it's a simple reality that RPGM games does not provide fast travel the way most Ren'py/Unity games does.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
No, it's a simple reality that RPGM games does not provide fast travel the way most Ren'py/Unity games does.
. . .
...how is that even remotely relevant. Plus RPGM devs who don't have their heads up their asses can add teleport/fast-travel systems just fine if they want, the engine certainly supports it; I'm playing a case-in-point ATM.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
. . .
...how is that even remotely relevant. Plus RPGM devs who don't have their heads up their asses can add teleport/fast-travel systems just fine if they want, the engine certainly supports it; I'm playing a case-in-point ATM.
They can, but it's not as prevalent.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes