D

Deleted member 1954024

Oh gosh don't even bother the update has 0 actuall content only a blowjob from the doc and some progress with Orange girl and witcher girl. lost of time again

D

Deleted member 1954024

What do you mean by actual content?
Actual sex istead of teasing stuff. This update was just a repeated chore to slowly unlock nothing just repeat sleep and go to said girl house to actually see a tit and that's it.

Roofus

Sep 14, 2017
Actual sex istead of teasing stuff. This update was just a repeated chore to slowly unlock nothing just repeat sleep and go to said girl house to actually see a tit and that's it.
Then this game is just not for you yet! (you should wait at least a few more updates).
In the game, as I see it, taunting progress with girls prevails so far, and only then it will get explicit sexual.
You should feel the story of the girls, dive into their lives and fetishes, and only then move on to sex with them.
Although there's already something very hot with Maiko right now.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
What I would like to know is if there is actual new content on this update and Doom Slayer is just whining because there is no sex or if the content of 0.65 is so small that what he is saying has some truth to it.

Because if he is just whining then noice but if there really is so little content then maybe I should just wait until 0.75 :unsure: (A good example of this could be the last update of Slutcraft where the devs used 3 months of work to make 2 new scenes and 2-3min of gameplay)

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Did they streamline any of the 'walk all the way across three zones over and over'? Because I'm pretty ure I spent more time walking back and forth than actually reading the text...

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
The only thing I don't like about this game is it's inconsistency between scenes. In one scene you give yourself a boobjob with Rachel's breasts and your dick covers up almost her whole body but then Hannah gives you a blowjob and I'm like "wtf she cut of half her dick?!?".

TheFullPickle

Jun 20, 2019
What I would like to know is if there is actual new content on this update and Doom Slayer is just whining because there is no sex or if the content of 0.65 is so small that what he is saying has some truth to it.

Because if he is just whining then noice but if there really is so little content then maybe I should just wait until 0.75 :unsure: (A good example of this could be the last update of Slutcraft where the devs used 3 months of work to make 2 new scenes and 2-3min of gameplay)
Story-wise, there's an acceptable amount. As for sexual stuff, there's only 2 new scenes where Roxy has her dick out.

Braindead420k

Feb 28, 2020
does anyone else have the problem where when u give connie the night off, the screen goes black and i can continue connies storyline. what should i do?

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
think I hit a bug, started Connie's story line and then the game skipped the whole teaching segments, it is now saying "you have reached the end of the current available content" everytime I try to do the teaching segment so I cant progress the story at all even though I played a previous version and it took me well past this point

Roofus

Sep 14, 2017
i still got stuck in peaches storyline lol
think I hit a bug, started Connie's story line and then the game skipped the whole teaching segments, it is now saying "you have reached the end of the current available content" everytime I try to do the teaching segment so I cant progress the story at all even though I played a previous version and it took me well past this point
how do i even begin with the princess/daisy character
The game has a walkthrough.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes