openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
yesss , game work in that way

you need to do all if you want to move on .. even my old saves works

and make skip option for start new game stuff and that 2 days , like you start in house where hint say that you can skip time day/night ...

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
i need to complete all "quest" for girls to move on next stuff in game .. Thats why say update thing in the new game .. i through that was bug but no!

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I'm stuck.
I just had the 3rd night with Maiko and she injected me with some painkiller/aphrodesiac. Next night though i keep seeing "I don't feel good. I'd better go to Maiko later".
But after 4 days... still nothing.

I also cannot progress with the princess. I can only talk to her during the Day, yet she keeps telling me not to interrupt her while reading. During the morning, in the bath, i cannot interact with her... during the evening, in the dining hall, i cannot interact with her... and during night, in her bath again, i cannot see her because of her servant saying 'the princess does not wish to see anyone while she bathes'

Anyone know what i have to do here? I'm stumped.

Reactions: sabadongelov

jissou

Mar 12, 2018
Hi
I think I have another problem I have a problem with the girl dressed in harley queen, I am in the dormitory and she says to me: can we talk about it later? now i have to train hard, i need to get prepared. I answer him: sure. good luck.
I come out of the room automatically and I say: i should hang out more in the hall, then i'll know why she became more distant.
then nothing left I don't know what to do, if I have to talk to him then hide away or distance myself but where, or if I have to hide before I even talk to him.
I'm stuck, I would like a little help thanks

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Hi
I think I have another problem I have a problem with the girl dressed in harley queen, I am in the dormitory and she says to me: can we talk about it later? now i have to train hard, i need to get prepared. I answer him: sure. good luck.
I come out of the room automatically and I say: i should hang out more in the hall, then i'll know why she became more distant.
then nothing left I don't know what to do, if I have to talk to him then hide away or distance myself but where, or if I have to hide before I even talk to him.
I'm stuck, I would like a little help thanks
You need to go to the gym in the evening. You'll find her there, in the uppermost left corner of the gym. Talk to her and it will progress.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Now, I have the same issue as Jissou and Tarrion. I get the you've done all you can in this update for all the women except the headmistress and the nurse. I'm supposed to join the headmistress at night, but when I go there I get the message that I'm not feeling well and should postpone. At the same time, I can't talk to the nurse, because I shouldn't attract attention to her when I'm playing (or whatever term is used) with the headmistress.

So, how to progress?

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Omfg, there better a decent sex-scene! Took hours just to get a simple handjob scene with one girl and a titjob scene with another! That is fucking ridiculous! I swear to god it's gonna be the year 2050 before we start having sex in this freaking game!

Chameleone

Nov 20, 2017
i got the picture of the nurse bending over and the scene with velma where you can game over. i cant teach and everythig says that this is it for the update, but i see you guys talking about a bunch more stuff so what do i have to do to progress?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
i got the picture of the nurse bending over and the scene with velma where you can game over. i cant teach and everythig says that this is it for the update, but i see you guys talking about a bunch more stuff so what do i have to do to progress?
The line that says "that is it for this update" also says something like "wait untill next play-day" So just continue playing and you'll get a notification (often after a scripted sleep scene) that it is a new play-day.
As for progress... just talk to all available characters every morning/day/evening/night, each day. You'll find new stuff eventually. explore and open every door you see :)
For now there is no real walkthrough and i think it is because of this reason.

PussyWillow21

Jan 8, 2020
For people doing the new update, you have to talk to Meiko in the morning.
Kate's stuff is either in the day at the dorm or in the evening at the gym.
Fair warning, if you have mornings in early game/evenings in later game open then grind money a little bit. You'll thank yourself later
Edit: If anyone needs help progressing, just @ me and I'll do what I can to help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rose23

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
can anyone give me a save file after the class room gets shut down by the wolf? my save file corrupted

robindave

Jun 15, 2018
I'm stuck.
I just had the 3rd night with Maiko and she injected me with some painkiller/aphrodesiac. Next night though i keep seeing "I don't feel good. I'd better go to Maiko later".
But after 4 days... still nothing.

I also cannot progress with the princess. I can only talk to her during the Day, yet she keeps telling me not to interrupt her while reading. During the morning, in the bath, i cannot interact with her... during the evening, in the dining hall, i cannot interact with her... and during night, in her bath again, i cannot see her because of her servant saying 'the princess does not wish to see anyone while she bathes'

Anyone know what i have to do here? I'm stumped.
I had the same issue, it's confusing because in the morning the princess is in two places at once. Speak to her in her bedroom in the morning to continue.

Reactions: MG-Gaming

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
For people doing the new update, you have to talk to Meiko in the morning.
Kate's stuff is either in the day at the dorm or in the evening at the gym.
Fair warning, if you have mornings in early game/evenings in later game open then grind money a little bit. You'll thank yourself later
Edit: If anyone needs help progressing, just @ me and I'll do what I can to help.
That doesn't work for me. If I speak to Maiko in the morning, she tells me to come back to her at night, and if I try to go to her during the night, the MC says she's feeling ill and that she'll go some other night. Rinse and repeat. I figure I need to do some other quest first, but I can't find where I can progress.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes