goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

I'm stuck i can't interact with all the girls.. It tell me that i have found all the content possible

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
So , the scenes are with Kate , her girlfriend, Maiko and her Thing, also with princess maid. Those are all , right?
who is the girlfriend?, nvm i figured it out

Hello everyone !
I'm stuck i can't interact with all the girls.. It tell me that i have found all the content possible
sleep with the maid in the castle at night to trigger the 0.95 content.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2020
Is there a guide for the game. for part 1 which is 0.65 I watnt to finish the first part of the game before I start this new version which is part 2. Also are able to have sex with any of the females yet especially Maiko?

Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I have 3 questions
The fall game will be on parts or fall game?
Can someone make a wallkthorought or a guide for 95 version
Love the game

lord112

Jun 25, 2020
Stuck on day 3.
I broke up with velma, I played both stream and watch TV untill I get green text/
I peeked through the hole till I got green text
now, I can't talk to velma in evening or morning, I can't work with hannah she tells me to come bac later, talking to her in day doesn't progress relationship, and the principal has nothing to tell me and I still can't do the last lesson

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
Stuck on day 3.
I broke up with velma, I played both stream and watch TV untill I get green text/
I peeked through the hole till I got green text
now, I can't talk to velma in evening or morning, I can't work with hannah she tells me to come bac later, talking to her in day doesn't progress relationship, and the principal has nothing to tell me and I still can't do the last lesson
I think the progress blocker there is the night event with Meiko, which you need to do a few times to build up her lust.

I'm working through the .65 currently, my initial impression was very good but the game feels very padded and repetitive for the third content block. The interaction method for Hannah and the Princess both involve extra walking and lots of time cycling. It's really hurting my overall impression of the game.

David Jensen

Apr 24, 2019
the new update had great scenes
i loved the blowjob with kate scene (thank god it was animated)
but even thou i love this game
i can't say it was worth the wait.
this game truly is amazing but the new updates are so slow
we waited months for this update, it wasn't worth the wait.
i say all this even thou i love the game.

lord112

Jun 25, 2020
I think the progress blocker there is the night event with Meiko, which you need to do a few times to build up her lust.

I'm working through the .65 currently, my initial impression was very good but the game feels very padded and repetitive for the third content block. The interaction method for Hannah and the Princess both involve extra walking and lots of time cycling. It's really hurting my overall impression of the game.
I think you are right, I hated that scene quite a bit so I never tried to go back

GigaPudim

Mar 16, 2019
0.95 already and nothing really happens, there are 4 or 5 scenes and in total and still not much gameplay, I loved the new character but there are 3 months or more waiting and so little content ...
I was really expecting a lot more this time, version 0.85 was better in my opinion.

(Plus love cumflation but the only scene that something like that happens was hidden )

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes