Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
who is the girlfriend?, nvm i figured it out

sleep with the maid in the castle at night to trigger the 0.95 content.
Doesn't work for me, she just stands near the bath and when I interact with her it says I've opened all scenes with her in this version

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
I'm trying to do that public toilet quest, I've managed to talk to the three random girls but I'm not able to talk about it with the two last girls for some reason. have I missed something or is my game bugged?

Joeshmoelb

Jul 14, 2017
For me this game's updates are like scratching an itch in the most satisfying way, only to have to stop scratching because you started to bleed.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This game seriously needs a damn quest log of some sort. So tired of running around to every single girl at every time of the day hoping to find the next breadcrumb.

Reactions: LazyM and Ssato243

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
This is...the slowest fucking start to a game. It tells you nothing of what to do and it gives you zero clues as to how to proceed with the story.

Roofus

Sep 14, 2017
This is...the slowest fucking start to a game. It tells you nothing of what to do and it gives you zero clues as to how to proceed with the story.
Maybe in that case you should kind of read the walkthrough in the folder with the game?

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
If I go to Connie, it says I got to continue corrupting her in the class and bathroom but if I go to the classroom, it says I have seen everything the play day.

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
If I go to Connie, it says I got to continue corrupting her in the class and bathroom but if I go to the classroom, it says I have seen everything the play day.
I have seen everything in 0.95. I needed to go to Maiko but I was confused whenever it says I need to continue corrupting Connie in the classroom and bathroom

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
This update was pretty disappointing not gonna lie. Just when things started to get better and we had more action we are back in the begining with plain hj and bj. These scenes weren't even that hot compared to the older ones.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Just a question. I haven't played .85 or .95 yet. Does .85 and .95 continue where the previous versions left off?

Jun 7, 2019
I guess this is what it means to be a hero putting everyone else before you but finally I can play the update for myself it's been a week and only now do I have time to play the update.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes