RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I started playing part I some days ago cause I love the whole world of futa games and related but damn.... Im having to count to 1000 more often than not because of the retarded bitch that is Maiko. I don't mind spoilers so please can someone confirm me if at some moment you get that asshole being put in her place? I tried part II cause I didnt fully understood how the game was divided at first and when I saw what the MC does to her at first of part II it felt quite nice hehe, but still that's like a charity gift comparing to what she deserves. And I don't want to spend hours just to seen that motherfucker continuing abusing of some of the characters across the board. It's one of the things I dispise the most in general so can someone tell me? And if so, when? Im in that part where you're able to start corrupting the princess, about the end of that day more or less, I think, and I dont plan to continue playing it unless I know that the stupid Maiko gets fucked up for real.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Not yet, but it gets close....
Then Ill have to drop the game entirely until that is available, and for real. And probably Ill skip right into part II. Cause any single second Im playing and I see or even remember Maiko makes me wanna punch the devs face, to being polite. The game takes ages to build up in the relationships in order to get into lewd stuff and any fun I feel I start having, it just takes one minute of that obnoxious character to appear and completely ruin it. I simply don't get what a character like that can have of appealing and I dont want to know either.

Reactions: MCDom

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Then Ill have to drop the game entirely until that is available, and for real. And probably Ill skip right into part II. Cause any single second Im playing and I see or even remember Maiko makes me wanna punch the devs face, to being polite. The game takes ages to build up in the relationships in order to get into lewd stuff and any fun I feel I start having, it just takes one minute of that obnoxious character to appear and completely ruin it. I simply don't get what a character like that can have of appealing and I dont want to know either.
Have you seen the Series with Maiko? Than you would understand. She is the Tyrann who ruins everything but... BUT... in the end she is just a slave to her own lust and the revenge will come.

I think the dev makes the right decision. You want to hate Maiko more and more so you are way more satisfied when she finally gets what she deserves. Thats the whole point. =)

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Have you seen the Series with Maiko? Than you would understand. She is the Tyrann who ruins everything but... BUT... in the end she is just a slave to her own lust and the revenge will come.

I think the dev makes the right decision. You want to hate Maiko more and more so you are way more satisfied when she finally gets what she deserves. Thats the whole point. =)
Problem is the game takes ages to get to the nice stuff and whenever I play all the nice stuff like the Kate storyline goes through the window whenever I have to deal with Maiko. And that's cause I have barely done half of the part I content in order to understand the story. The game is already in part II and yet there's not a moment when Maiko gets truly punished.

Honestly, I am sorry but I don't give a fuck at who Maiko maybe be based on. Characters like that always ruins entirely the fun that the game has and the super slow progress u made in-game feels like nothing to the anger that that bitch gives u the moment she appears. I'm seriously not going to the point of playing up to the end of the available content in part II just to see how in a who knows when future update she might get punished for real. Because on that meantime Maiko is pushing me to the point of analyse with a microscope even the stupid attitude that the main character has sometimes. And I dont wanna have to have my anger towards something on the game being led sideways on something else that is not Maiko but seriously is just not possible. So I'll say it again, I'm not gonna continue playing until there's an update where she gets punished for real. Until then, this game gets a hard pass from me. Even tho I love a character like Kate and her whole storyline. The annoyance that Maiko causes me is just too much bullshit to be worth the while to advance 2 baby steps on Kate's story or on some other NPCs.

Reactions: TwinkieMan

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Dev should have named this game blue balls quest, with like maybe 5 half decent scenes in 4-6hours of really uninteresting grind is not good design.

Reactions: TwinkieMan

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Problem is the game takes ages to get to the nice stuff and whenever I play all the nice stuff like the Kate storyline goes through the window whenever I have to deal with Maiko. And that's cause I have barely done half of the part I content in order to understand the story. The game is already in part II and yet there's not a moment when Maiko gets truly punished.

Honestly, I am sorry but I don't give a fuck at who Maiko maybe be based on. Characters like that always ruins entirely the fun that the game has and the super slow progress u made in-game feels like nothing to the anger that that bitch gives u the moment she appears. I'm seriously not going to the point of playing up to the end of the available content in part II just to see how in a who knows when future update she might get punished for real. Because on that meantime Maiko is pushing me to the point of analyse with a microscope even the stupid attitude that the main character has sometimes. And I dont wanna have to have my anger towards something on the game being led sideways on something else that is not Maiko but seriously is just not possible. So I'll say it again, I'm not gonna continue playing until there's an update where she gets punished for real. Until then, this game gets a hard pass from me. Even tho I love a character like Kate and her whole storyline. The annoyance that Maiko causes me is just too much bullshit to be worth the while to advance 2 baby steps on Kate's story or on some other NPCs.

She is exactly based on Meiko Shiraki from the Series "Prison School". There you see that she wants to dominate everything and keep everyone sexually frustrated.

But even Meiko has someone she really fears. Sometimes she just gets a call and has to do everything she doesn´t want. Meiko is not the Boss. She is as long as her Boss isn´t there.

I like it how he plays it out. Ok updates are a bit slow. But he tends to finish his games. And its just my opinion, that the way he treats this whole thing with Meiko is more or less exactly how this character is. Thats what i like about it.

But i don´t know in which update Roxy gets finally revenge on Meiko. But i like the other updates as well because Meiko is not the only Character in the game. All its about is Roxy and the 3 Prime Students. And Roxy is the MC. So she will definitly win in the end. Meiko gets what she deserves and i cannot wait to see it. But i am patient. So i can fully enjoy wenn Meiko finally gets it.

Just my 5 cents on it. Have a nice day and lean back to enjoy the whole game if its done. =)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roofus and ZawiszaC

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Adding my 6 cents - Story and fan service is interesting, wish there was less fluff in between, but going to be real here. Just about every character is a POS in some way or once Roxy corrupts them. I still enjoy the game because it's fun to play a POS character sometimes, but I don't care much for Roxy's character or anyone's character besides the Harley Quinn based one; She's cool in my book. Will still replay the game multiple times though.

Reactions: Bringbigdick

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
She is exactly based on Meiko Shiraki from the Series "Prison School". There you see that she wants to dominate everything and keep everyone sexually frustrated.

But even Meiko has someone she really fears. Sometimes she just gets a call and has to do everything she doesn´t want. Meiko is not the Boss. She is as long as her Boss isn´t there.

I like it how he plays it out. Ok updates are a bit slow. But he tends to finish his games. And its just my opinion, that the way he treats this whole thing with Meiko is more or less exactly how this character is. Thats what i like about it.

But i don´t know in which update Roxy gets finally revenge on Meiko. But i like the other updates as well because Meiko is not the only Character in the game. All its about is Roxy and the 3 Prime Students. And Roxy is the MC. So she will definitly win in the end. Meiko gets what she deserves and i cannot wait to see it. But i am patient. So i can fully enjoy wenn Meiko finally gets it.

Just my 5 cents on it. Have a nice day and lean back to enjoy the whole game if its done. =)
She may not be the only character in the game that the MC interacts with, but everytime she appears or something related to her previous actions happens, things just get soooo irritating that it makes me want to just speedrun the game and screw anything story related that was changed because of the interactions u had with her.

Kate so far is the only character on the game Im enjoying to interact with, but all the fun I may have with her goes through the window whenever Maiko appears to mess with Roxy or with the Nurse girl making her feel literally miserable. I said it before and I repeat it. I don't care Maiko's personal background, what I want her is to get punished for real, or that at least the damn story doesnt force u to deal with Maiko's bullshit. But sadly in order to advance the story and get to have something with Kate, I need to advance the story of the other annoying creature. Im barely half the way of part 1 and I just cant deal with another stupid scene involving Maiko. She simply managed to bring me from having fun after a Kate's progress on her story to keep asking myself why Im wasting my time dealing with that annoying bitchy boss.

I may try to continue Kate's story when I have some spare time but Im almost just searching for a video with the scenes so I can check how the story ends. At least Ill be able to skip the Maiko crap while enjoying the story of Kate.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Which speaking of. Not to be the typical "flamer" that only talks bad about something. While I do dispise Maiko with all my soul, Kate is just a mega adorbol cutiepie :3 Tho the fact that Im a fan of both futas and Harley might be making me a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit biased on that XD

She's the reason I'm still thinking on playing this game. When I first tried it I didnt knew that she was there but then I saw some pics of her online and at first I thought they were fan arts or something. But then when I knew that she was a legit ingame one I though, lets give the game a try ^^

Btw I think the dev should rename the second part as Futa Quest 2 or something and start the update number from 0 again. Naming it as version 0.95 being it the second part cause the 0.65 is the first one feels a bit confusing.

Tho I havent played much of the second part, I really like how the picture artstyle improved on part 2.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
I was happy for this game at the start but after so long of being blue balled due to each update having build up after build up and no pay off out side 4-5 scenes out of like 60 scenes, I simply lost all motivation to be positive or negitive about this game and my only critisim is that the dev should work to put both parts together into a single whole game.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes